Embarrassing.

~ ❦ ~

I felt the soft touch of Namjoon's lips kiss my collarbone before lifting his head.

The only sound that could be heard was the heavy painting of both of our breaths and my own heart beating straight out of my chest, just feeling so extremely overwhelmed by everything right in this moment.

Reaching his hand up, Namjoon then creases the side of my face to pull a few strands of hair that was stuck to my face. "Was I too rough?"

"I like it when you're rough" I say honestly and he grins just slightly.

Namjoon doesn't say another word when leaning in to give me a little peck as he slowly pulls me out of me. I let out a small whimper, every part of me was so very sensitive to the touch. He then bent down to pick up his boxers, while I tried to get myself off of the counter only for him to suddenly lift me up.

"Let me.." He said quietly and I didn't protest.

While he held me in his arms it felt nice, I also couldn't help but feel a bit exposed. My skirt and panties had been left on the floor and I was completely naked on the lower half of my body.

"You know you left my skirt and panties, and also our phones in the kitchen" I reminded Namjoon as he walked through the darkness of his big house.

He didn't think too much of it though, just shrugging off my statement as he carefully made his way up the staircase. With minor issues from the darkness Namjoon successfully carried me all the way to my bedroom and laid me down on my bed and placed me under the covers.

From there he left and quickly came back with my things, my bottoms in his hand along with my phone in his other.

He set everything to the side somewhere in my room before coming to me and sitting down on my bed. He was quiet as he looked down at me, his hand moving to stroke my forehead. I was tired, his presence was relaxing enough to feel at peace but to actually fall asleep was pretty difficult.

"You know, if you're trying to get me to fall asleep it's not working" I mumble and he smiles.

"Why isn't it working then?"

"Because you touching me is keeping me awake" I responded to him and almost instantly he stopped.

The look on his face somewhat flattened as he reluctantly moved his hand away. Not saying a word, Namjoon suddenly bent down to kiss my cheek.

He leans back a little to look at me. "I love you.."

I sat still, not so much in shock but in admiration and feeling of love that felt so intense I could die. I can't believe he feels the same, he actually loves just like I love him.

He looked away, squeezing his eyes shut and abruptly got up to leave but before he could I held his arm to stop him.

"I.. I love you too" I say quietly.

My heart was beating out of control when Namjoon suddenly joined our lips together. His fingers find their way to my face to tenderly cup my cheeks.

We were slowly losing our breath in each other's embrace. "I-" Namjoon breathed as he pulled away. "I should go and let you rest" He said making it sound more of a question than anything, while looking at me longingly,

"Please don't go.." I begged him.

I sat up to pull my shirt and bra away from my body, drawing his attention to my boobs. His eyes lingering there for a few moments before suddenly lifting me up to place me on his lap.

He sticks my arms behind my back to hold me still. His other hand is placed on my thigh just gently rubbing it. "Did you get enough downstairs?" His deep voice whispered calmly as he stared into my eyes. Namjoon licks his lips, making my eyes fall down to it, losing focus of the words he had just said a few seconds ago.