Pshh.Werewolves Don't Exist {Ch.8}

Hey Guys,This Chapter is A LOT Longer than My Usual.Hope you Dont mind I Worked on it Forever.Also Dont Listen to the Song Until it Says to and Pictures will Also Be in the Side Thingy.So Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tala's POV*

I Woke up Around 8 in the Morning. I Had thought long and Hard about this Alpha Thing And had an idea Hopefully the Guys Will go With. I Yawned and Slowly walked Downstairs still tired." Good Morning Talabug"I Heard alick say as I turned to see him lazily Spread out on the couch." Morning Bro"I Said Smiling.

I Sat down Beside him "Where's Everyone else?" I Asked him."Uh Beau is in the shower I think and Yuma and Ryan are Asleep" He said Shrugging His eyes Glued to the TV.I Sighed."Im Gonna Go wake Yuma and Ryan up When Beau comes down tell him to stay in here" I Said as Alick shook his head Dumbly. Stupid Boy.

I Walked Upstairs. I Didn't know what room They Were in but I Could Smell Them oddly. First I Went to wake up Ryan. I Slowly Crept up to the door and Quietly Cracked it Open. I Stifled A laugh at the Sprawled out Figure that was Drooling. I Tiptoed in and was ready to pounce. After a Second I Jumped and Landed right on Top of Him."HUH!"Ryan Mumbled quickly sitting up as much as he Could with me on top of him. He Wiped the drool From his Mouth and looked at me slightly Confused "Oh Hello Tala what are you Doing in my Bed?" He said as if I wasn't the one to Jump on him. I Laughed "Your Way to Nice Ryan, But Get up and get dressed and Go Downstairs" I Said Wondering what it took to make Ryan mad. He nodded and I Went to Claim my next Victim.

I Slowly Went to the Next door to see a Shirtless Sleeping Yuma. He looked so Cute When he was Sleeping. I Giggled and Tiptoed then got in Position to pounce on him just like I Did to Ryan. I Pounced But felt Something Grab my Hips and I Was Suspended in Midair." What the French Toast Yuma Put Me down!" I Squealed as he Chuckled." Whatever you Want" He said as he Abruptly Dropped me Right on Top of his Chest. For Some reason it Didn't Register that I Was on His Bare Chest." That Wasn't fair"I Said Pouting "Please, You Cant Sneak worth Shit"He said Rolling his Eyes "I Scared Ryan!" I Exclaimed. Yuma Just rolled his eyes Again and I Got off of him Finally Realizing what I was doing. I Turned Around So he Couldn't See my Blush and Cleared my Throat "Get some clothes on and Meet everyone down stairs we have Business to Discuss" I Said and walked out the door.

I Walked Back Downstairs and Saw Beau Eating a Poptart and Alick Petting Chaman."Goodmorning Beau" I Said with a Huge Smile. He Grinned Showing Poptart in his Teeth. I Laughed "Want one" He said Reaching out the yummy Breakfast Rectangle. "Yeah Thanks. I Said Taking it and Pretty Much Ate it in 3 Bites. What! I Like Poptarts.Just then Ryan and Yuma Came down the steps and I Sighed as they Sat. Time for Business

I Stood and Took a deep breathe "Guys I Thought Long and hard about the Alpha Thing Last Night" I Started they nodded so I Continued." And I Came up With an Idea. How about Co-Alphas I Really Know nothing about Being a werewolf and im Just one Girl. I Couldn't handle everything, Even though I would love the respect. So I Can be the one to take care of the Packs Needs Kind of like the Mother of the pack but I Need someone to help. I Don't really Care which one of you it is Because you all have quality's that we need" I Finished with Pleading eyes. And there was a long Silence.

"I Don't See why not" Ryan Said. I Got a Huge Grin and Ran over to hug Him "You're the Greatest Ryan" I Said happily." Always happy to please someone" He said with a Prideful Grin." But Who is it gonna be?" Alick said. Then it got tense and I Felt a Fight Coming on. I Took a Quick look at the Clock. It was already 10:00am!"Uh Guys I Have to go get ready and go to The RedCross"I Said Leaving the Tense Room to the Tranquility of my Own room. I Quickly took a Shower in Record time for me. I Decided on a pair of Red Skinny Jeans the fit me just right and a Black Shirt that Had a Neon Colored Robot on it and Said Heartless. I Also Added a Red beaded Choker. Wait! Aren't I Supposed to Have White on? So I Straightened my Hair and Stuck a White Bow on.