Chapter 3

Chapter 3

-kindly put your playlist here-

Daniel POV

As I was going through my building. I heard many Good morning's and hi's of my employees. I as usual ignored them.

I came straight to alison's office to get the files that I needed.

"Good Morning Daniel" she was wearing a black miniskirt and a red top with plunging neckline. Her eyes were flirtatious, batting her fall eyeslashes at me. She flashed her straight with teeth at me. Her bright red lipstick made her lips popped out.

That's why I told Mr williams to hire me a male assistant cuz all the female assistants does is flaunt her boobs and sway their ass.

God. It was a stupid mistake of me to sleep with alison. I usually don't sleep with any of my employees, but I was too drunk to think at that time.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's Mr clifford for you" I frowned.

She lifted her eyebrows as she shrugged, as she started finding the files that I wanted. She gave it to me and started flaunting her boobs.

God, I am tired of her sick behaviour. Why is she so desperate.

"Sir do you want me to come tonight" she said with a flirtatious smile

I had enough of her. How long will se act like this? The answer to the question is forever.

"Ms stone, Pack your things and don't come here from tommorow". I said as I walked out of her cabin without giving her a single glance.

As I was on my way to my personal elevator. I heard some girl shouting, who is shouting? I don't tolerate my employees shouting at each other. It is a billon dollar company. What will people say when they sill hear that the girls are cat fighting here. I heard that the noises were coming from Mr Williams room.

I started walking towards his room when I heard someone say

"Why are you hiring males? Is your boss gay or something?" I heard some girl shouting. How dare she question my masculanity? Who does she think she is?

I saw some girl's back from behind. Damn, she has some nice pair of legs. I should not think about the girl's legs when she just insulted me.

Girl I have slept with more girls than there are hair on your head

"Send her to my office". I said as I saw the girl turned and look at me. I did'nt cast her a single glance and was still looking at Mr. Williams. With that I turned and walked towards the elevator to go to my office.

I sat on my seat and started going through my mails on my laptop.

I heard someone knock. Ah, this must be her. I said come in. And again started going through my mails.

She cleared her throught to get my attention, I told her to sit and again started going through my mails even though there was nothing in it that caught my attention, but still I don't know why I was giving her attitude. Well.

Then I looked at her. Wow. These were the only words that came to mind when I saw her. No actually, my mind just got blank.

She is gorgeous. She has a creamy complexion. She has beautiful big brown eyes. Pink full lips. Beautiful brown hair. Her height must be around 5'7 or bigger, hmm. Over all, she is gorgeous.

Even though her attire is not really professional. But still she is looking gorgeous. Her face is not caked up too, means she is a natural beauty. Ah. After so much time I have seen something that is not fake. Literaĺly. And thank God she is not throwing herself at me like other girls does, not that I would have mind if she had thrown herself at me.