Chapter 42

~*Louis' POV*~

"Dammit Lou! Why the hell did you do that?!" Harry and Liam yelled at the same time.

Why DID I do that?! Shit. Ugh. This wasn't going to be easy to fix.

I pushed past them into my bedroom, locking the door.

Why was I bothering with her anymore anyways? Bothering with something other than friendship. Obviously she didn't want it. She wanted Harry. And he wanted her if he took her back after what she did..

But dammit she made me so angry. She went drinking, while pregnant with MY kid. And obviously she got TRASHED if she went home with somebody. I don't even want to think about what would have happened if Harry hadn't happened to live next door to the guy she was going to sleep with. I shuddered at the thought. Thinking about her and Harry was bad enough. Not a complete stranger.

I feel like I've completely lost her. She's...not the same person. I mean, she IS. But we're more...distant than before. I hate it. I don't know what to do anymore..

~*Lucy's POV*~

I managed to NOT run crying through london; I stopped at a coffee shop, and cleaned myself up in the bathroom, before walking back out, a bit calmer than before.

Louis had just kicked me out, after I tried to talk to him. He YELLED at me. I felt..I don't even know how i felt.

As I walked, I thought about the past couple of weeks, and how they had all been...shit pretty much. What was I DOING with my life? I didn't even have a damn job, I was living off of Harry's money.

> I thought.

I need to be away, and actually...live. No Bella, she needed to stay with Harry. I kept her from him for too long. No Louis. No telling anybody where I was going.

Well, wait. Niall. I could talk to Niall. Because I knew he wouldn't tell anybody, he always kept my secrets.

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number, listening to it ring as I walked along the street.

"Harry called me and started freaking out. What happened?!"

"I told him the shortened quick but pretty explanatory version, and because he was Niall, he caught on pretty quickly.

"So what are you gonna do?"

I took a shaky breath. Once I told Niall this was it. I had to do it. No backing out.

"I'm moving to America."

(A/N)

OHHHHSHIT. they've finally chased the poor girl away. To a different COUNTRY! short chapter, I know, sort of...going through some stuff now, not as focused. I'll probably put another chapter up for you guys in a couple hours