#19

Sanskar

I woke up and headache raving my head, alano made me coffe and sure him and kapeer investigate about what happen, I told them I offered her to be my mistress gaining a good head slap from both of them… kapeer said I am such a baby and don’t know how to deal with women…

I went to my office and she was there, swara… she was all yellow kurtha, it make her look divine, tied hair as always and moment her eyes fall on me she scattered and shaked In her place, but I didn’t show her any sign off affect and head to my office, if she wanna play, then a game can be play by two.

I ignored everything and got in my office, I had couple meetings and some tours and by noon I was resting in my office, but all time I couldn’t not to think about her. Soft knocks disturbed my resting and here she is, walking ever so lightly as if she will break floor, her shy gaze shattering every where, her hands rubbing together…

“sir? Do.. you have a minute?”

“all time for you …. Hermosa

She sat across me “actually sir I wanted to talk about the charity next celebration…”

“hmmm before that can you please bring me the red file from the low drawer over there”

“ji sir”

She went to the drawer, bending down, the way her kurtha slide around her ass made my dick stir in discomfort, I stand right behind her but without touching and when she stood turning she collide in my arms

“haaaa” she gasped and shock filled her

“do you know you are one very sexy woman swara?”

“sir… let me go… what you doing?”

“having you the way you want it”

“sir… let me go… please…”

I pushed her to the closet “you act so well tigersita… I would have believe it if you didn’t do a mistake…”

Tears fall of her eyes and she looked very terrified like she had seen a beast… “sanskar sir… please… I beg you.. don’t mistake me again”

I tug her braid “last night you called me mr.maheshwary… I didn’t say that to tigersita… she wouldn’t know… but you would… stop fucking around”

“i… am… ahhmm..ahhh” she would want to say something but cant.. misconceive words would only flow past her lips…

“sshshshs I got you and your secret mia civera shshs… let me now kiss your so fuck kissable lips”

As I lend to kiss her I felt her body lose in my hands and she slipped unconscious on the floor

“ohh come on I know it’s a play.. get up”

I knew she is fucking playing and I wont weaken

“I said get up tigerita.. come on”

I grap her arm pulling her and shaking her but she wouldn’t open up, but I panicked as I saw blood coming from her nose

“swaaaaraaa??? Oh shit… swara… swara talk to me…. Hell you sanskar what you fucking did??”

I carry her to the couch trying to wake her up, patting her cheeks, I am so fucked up…. I splinted water drops on her face and her eyes moved and she stir and I took a long breath that I was holding… god…

“hmm…”

“swara… are you ok… swara??”

Her eyes opened and it looked so off and empty like that she was a literal blank