Chapter One: The Bet

Picture above is the royal ball gown.

3 years later... you and the ninja are 18. And yes, everything in the movie has happened... in Ninjago.

Fun fact: the reason I use warrior and princess or queen in my books is because my name means Warrior Princess. And my last name means Eastern Kingdom. Weird huh?

Unedited!

Word count: 1940

👑👑👑

Y/N's P.O.V

It had been 3 years since the incident with the pōʻeleʻele ʻuhane. And since then, I had become stronger, with much training urged by the elders, I had become a warrior. A Warrior Princess to be specific.

But it was grounding me, something I had feared my whole life. If I wasn't training in the Arena, I was in Queen training. If I wasn't doing that, I was in home schooling. And the list goes on. I had no free time. I was getting harder to sneak out too, my mom saying "I needed my sleep for the next days work." I was getting desperate. The Royal ball was coming, my parents would choose a few men, and I had a week to each of them, finding the one I wanted.

My parents didn't know the elders told me about my soulmate. They had tried to keep it from me. Which didn't work out on their part. I was set on finding my soulmate, whether he's here, or in Ninjago. Although, I knew he wouldn't be here. I was set to go on an adventure. I wanted to travel to Ninjago, my heart was set on that. And that, was the first part of my soulmate quote, "Once your heart is set on the right path, and once your heart is set on that path," at least I think it is. Even if it didn't, I wanted to go and see what the other lands had in store, and it wasn't the Dark Island.

I had heard legends about Ninjago, and how they had "Ninja" and those "Ninja" are what protected Ninjago. They didn't have a Queen or King. They had a total different government. And they were more of an... advance society. I knew about technology, however, I kept believing our mind was stronger. At least my mind.

After spending so much time with the Dragons, I learned a few things. They were my teachers too. I learned their language, I learned a few moves from Ninjago. Explanation: when the Elemental Masters summon their dragon, the Dragon transports from here to where ever that Master is, they just live here. So I was taught Spinjitzu and Airjutizu. They taught me how to use their powers, without having powers. Weird huh?

But soon enough, each and every Dragon grew on me. And soon, they gave me a drop of each element. Something only the elders knew would happen.

Do they know everything? Yes. Do I question it? No.

So I wasn't living a bad life, I just felt as the older I got, the more I had to do. B/F/N told me I should talk to my parents. I ment to do that, but I never got to it. I procrastinated. I love M/N and D/N, but they want me to be the future Queen. And that's what their heart was set on, making sure I became Queen before I "dilly dally off" and don't do what they want.

And tonight was my last night to lock in on what I want, because tonight was the Royal Ball.

👑👑👑

One hour.

One hour till the gates opened for the ball.