Chapter 17

"You're my baby, my lover, my lady." - Musiq Soulchild

I did return the next day like Todd told me, but I tried my hardest to ignore him, that is until the nigga caught me in the shower. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my bare shoulder. "Please Rahmell." I shook my shoulder. He smacked his teeth. "Man Tues, you trippin hard." "Are you serious right now?"  He just nodded his head. I washed the rest of the soapy suds off my body. "Unbelievable." I mumbled before exiting the bathroom. I dressed as fast as I could. 

"So you just gon ignore more all day?" "What does it look like?" I crossed my arms. He sighed and laid on the bed, naked as the day he was born. I couldn't help looking at his package, but scolded myself when he caught me looking. "Come here Tues." I shook my head not trusting my own voice. He smirked before getting off the bed and coming to me. "Don't." I warned. He ignored me and walked closer and closer to me. I could now feel the imprint of his manhood on my leg and for some odd reason it turned me on. Damn hormones. 

"Tues." He whispered. "I'm sorry." He kissed my exposed shoulder. I shivered from his touch. "I love you." He whispered into my ear as he held me close. I groaned. "Rah, stop." He looked down at me. "I'm not doing anything babe." "You know what you're doing." He chuckled and swooped me up in one motion. He laid me on the bed, spreading my leg, unzipping  my jeans and pulling them down. 

"Babe." I moaned when he pulled my lace thong to the side, rubbing on my sensitive nub. After that I forgot what we were even fighting about. He pulled my panties and jeans all the way off, getting full access to my now soaking mound. He blew on it causing me to shiver and drip my juices on the sheets. Pushing a finger in as he rubbed my clit with his thumb. "Rah!" I moaned out as I know felt his wet mouth on my pussy. He sucked, tugged, swirled as he ate me. 

I was on the verge of a orgasmic high when he unlatched his beautiful mouth from my other lips. He stood up straight, since half of my body was off the bed. He leaned down, kissing me so that I could taste my own juices. "Mmm." I moaned as he pushed his length into me as he kissed me. He pumped in and out of me, faster, than slower, and then faster again. "Shit!" I hissed as he pulled out and forcefully pushed all of him inside of me. "Damn Tues." He groaned as I milked him for the second time. 

.

.

We laid naked under the covers after our sexcapade, him holding my hand, intertwining our fingers with one another, laying in silence. "Why do you run away from your problems?" I asked. He sighed. "Cause I don't want to deal with them." I nodded. "Your dad, he didn't really leave you right?" He shook his head no. "Some what, but not really. My dad was in the army when he left. I was four. Yeah, we talked here and there, but it wasn't like he was in my life or some shit. Then when he came back, he was this crazy ass person. Beating my moms and me for no reason. That shit changed him.

"So when I was fifteen, my mom had enough of the abuse and decided to leave him. We moved to Queens and then that's when I  met you. In a way, you kept me sane from what was going on in my house. You were my best friend, so of course I could talk to you, but then when you got pregnant with my child, I fell in  love with you and realized you weren't my best friend anymore, but my girl." 

"I was still your best friend Rah. Even if we were sleeping together, I was your friend. Always will be." He turned sideways to look at me. "I love you Tuesdai, I swear I do and I'm sorry,  I should've been more open with you." I scooted closer to him, snuggling into embrace. "I love you too Rah." 

.

.

.

"Rah, ash it out." I walked past, sweeping. He smacked his teeth before taking his last drag of the blunt and ashing it in the tray. "Damn Tues, a man can't even smoke in his own house." I rolled my eyes. "I don't want me inhaling that shit so that this baby gets bad lungs or something." He smacked his teeth. "A little herb never hurt no one." I looked up and glared at him. "That's not funny baby." I whined. He walked over to me, wrapping my arms my wider waist. "I'm just jokin' babe. You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt the baby." He kissed my cheek. 

"Yeah, I know. Can you clean this mess up." He rolled his eyes and walked away from me. "Why they comin' over here anyway?" "Umm,cause their your parents and they want to talk." "Well ion wanna talk." I smacked my teeth. "Stop being like that. They wanna explain and you will not be rude tonight Rahmell." "I ain't makin' no promises, but I'll try."

"As long as you try."

.

.

.

Hey! So I know this indeed was a short chapter, but I can feel a case of writer's block coming along. So this story may not have frequent updates until I can get over this, but anyway's hopefully ya liked. 

P.S. Is anyone a Wiz Khalifa fan? If so have ya'll listen to 28 Grams yet? What's your fave song on it? Let me know! 

Love You All! 

-Tushari