Ch.1 Friends?

Yunhae POV:
I needed 6 fucking months to realize that my boyfriend cheated on me. 6 months to realize wich mistakes I did. 6.fucking.months. Wanna know the story? Here it comes.

{6 months ago}
It was a normal day. My boyfriend is the most popular guy in school. His name, Kim Taehyung. Everyone would love to marry him. Me and Tae were talking about something when someone interrupted us while talking. When we were searching who talked so loud. We Found him. He had blonde hair and glasses on.

Namjoon: Yeah. School starts in 10 minutes. Yes, Yes I will come visit you soon but.. I have holidays in 3 weeks so you need to wait.

He was talking with someone on the phone. I couldn't stand it how loud he talked so I went over to him.

Yunhae: Hey! You!
Namjoon: Yuna just wait for 3 weeks!
He just ignored me.
Yunhae: Helloooo?! Excuse me? Don't ignore me nerd!
Namjoon: Yuna I will call you later ok? Bye. What's wrong?
He asked me a little arrogantly.
I scoffed.
Yunhae: Can you stop talking so loud? My ears are gonna break.
Namjoon: Who are you to say that?
Yunhae: Excuse me?
Namjoon: Look i don't wanna waste my time on you. I have class in some minutes so..bye!
With That he ran off.
Yunhae: YAH! YAH! Come back!
Taehyung: Babe. I need to go to practice now. I will see you after school okay?
Yunhae: Yeah. See you.

I was running a little late to class.

Teacher: Yunhae! Why are you late?
Yunhae: I-I fell down on my way and-
Teacher: ugh! I am sick of your excuses! Just go and sit next to Namjoon!

I saw him again. It was the guy earlier. So his name is Namjoon huh? Well..good luck Yunhae.
When I headed over to my seat he was studying. Without thinking I talked to him.

Yunhae: He-
Namjoon: So we meet again huh?
He just cut me off.
Yunhae: uhh..I never saw you in class before are you new?
Namjoon: I just switched classes.
He said without looking to me.
Yunhae: Why? Is there something wrong?
I was curious. Why did he? He looked straight into my eyes. His eyes were dark and beautiful.
Namjoon: I-I am not sure if I am ready to tell you.. I-
I cut him off.
Yunhae: I accept it when you're not ready to talk about it..and I am sorry because of earlier.
Namjoon: No, I should be the one who should apologize. I am really sorry if I talked so loud and the way I talked to you.
He smiled. His dimples showed up. His smile is so gorgeous. He's cute.
I smiled at him lightly.
Yunhae: Friends?
Namjoon: Uhh..Sure.
Teacher: NAMJOON? IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TELL?
Namjoon: I-I am sorry?
Teacher: Detention!
Namjoon was a little sad. He got detention because of me.
Yunhae: Miss it wasn't his fault that he spoke. I was the one talking to him.
Teacher: Well detention for you too!
I smiled.
Namjoon: You didn't had to.
Yunhae: I don't care and do you really think I will let you go to detention alone?
Namjoon smiled happy. HIS.SMILE.IS.SO.GORGEOUS!
With that we continued to focus on class. When the bell rang it was time for lunch.

Namjoon POV:
The bell rang. It was time for lunch. Yunhae ran already out off class. I packed my stuff and headed to the cafeteria. After I bought my food I went to my usual seat. I ate everytime alone so I'm used to it. After i was about to eat a figure was approaching me. When i looked up I saw Yunhae standing in front of me.

Namjoon: Hey! Is something wrong?
She just smiled and sat down. Her smile is so cute.
Yunhae: Hey! Why are you eating alone?
Namjoon: Well.... because I'm a nerd and no one wants to sit with me?!
She still smiled.
Yunhae: But you have me now soo.. that means we are going to eat lunch together.
I smiled.
We talked about a lot of stuff when someone interrupted us. It was her boyfriend.
Taehyung: Babe?? Why are you eating with that nerd?
He pointed at me and looked at me like I was trash.
Yunhae: He is not a nerd and he is my friend. Is it wrong to have a friend?
Taehyung: Ugh! I can't believe you.
Yunhae: What do you mean?
Taehyung: Meet me after class!
Yunhae: I got detention.
Taehyung: Well I'll wait!
He said angrily and walked away.
I saw that Yunhae was a little sad but she just smiled at me.
Namjoon: Hey.
I said calmly.
Namjoon: You don't need to be my friend if your boyfriend doesn't want you to. But let me tell you something. You should be yourself and be proud! Because a friend like you is just the best thing to have. I am not lying.
Yunhae smiled.
Yunhae: I want to be your friend.
I was curious so I asked..
Namjoon: Why?
Yunhae: Because I can tell you everything. Because I trust you. You-
I saw tears in her eyes.
Namjoon: Hey, Hey. Everything is going to be okay. When you need to tell me something then tell me. I will be there for you.
She wiped her tears away and smiled to me.
Yunhae: T-Thank you Namjoon.
Namjoon: I'm here for you remember that.
I smiled to her.

[After some classes]
The last bell rang and it was time for detention. I gathered up my stuff and went to detention. When I came in Yunhae was already in the room.

Yunhae POV:
I was already in the Classroom, waiting for Namjoon. After some Minutes Namjoon walked in. I smiled brightly that I saw him again.
He walked over to me and sat next to me.

Teacher: So I will be in the office. When the bell rings then you can leave. Don't even think about ditching.
Yunhae and Namjoon: Yes Miss!
It was only me and Namjoon in class. It was a little awkward so I broke the silence..
Yunhae: Namjoon?
Namjoon: Yes?
Yunhae: Do you want to come with me to talk to Taehyung?
Namjoon: Are you sure I wouldn't disturb your conversation?
Yunhae: It's just that...that i am afraid of him?!
Namjoon sighed deeply and smiled to me.
Namjoon: Sure. I will come with you.
Yunhae: T-Thank you Namjoon.
Namjoon: No need to. What are friends for?!
He smiled and his dimples popped out. SO.CUTE!
The bell rang and Taehyung was waiting outside of the school.

Namjoon POV:
As we walked out of the classroom, Yunhae stopped walking in the middle of the hallway. She looked sad. I looked where she was looking. I couldn't believe what I saw. Taehyung kissed a girl. He held her waist. His hand went then down to her ass and he grabbed her ass. I looked back at Yunhae. She had tears in her eyes!
Namjoon: Y-Yunhae I am so..sor-
Yunhae: Namjoon!
She broke down crying. I hugged her tightly. She cried onto my shoulder but I didn't care. After some minutes she calmed down.
Namjoon: Hey. Everything will be alright. It's going to be okay.
Yunhae: N-Namjoon, I want to talk to him.
Namjoon: Are you sure?
She nodded.
We walked again and stopped in front of the door.
She whispered..
Yunhae: I am ready.
With that she grabbed my hand and ran up to Taehyung.

—————————————————
A/N: Sooo. Hey guys! This is my very first story. I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. This chapter was a long one. Sometimes, the chapter will be longer than expected and sometimes shorter. I have school and everything but I will try my best to make the chapters long enough. Enjoy 😊