Chapter 24: secrets

*important AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Enjoy:)!

***

Jason's p.o.v

"I was a bully."

The pancake that was on the fork fell, as well as the fork, her mouth was wide open, the same goes to her eyes.

"W-what?"

"I was the popular bad boy in the school, I was a player- I played girls. I loved breaking their hearts, making sure they don't break mine. Isaac was hurt by many girls through his life, and I didn't want to feel the same as him, so I just sleep with them, and leave them the next day.  I knew Talia since I was 4 years old, and that's when I met Isaac, and we became the best of friends. My reputation was so so bad, that he warned me to stay away from her, but before I moved here, i dated her, we dated in secret for 6 months, but then Isaac found out, he never talked to me nor looked at me, if he did, he'd just glare at me. My name spread around the school, they said that I slept with my best friend's sister; but I promise you, I didn't sleep with her, I was scared and she was a Virgin. I don't sleep with virgins, because they're innocents." I took a breath, then continued, "we stayed without each other for 2 months at least, and I really loved her. She talked to Isaac, and I don't know how she convinced him, but he gave me a permission to be with her, and I made a promise that I'll never hurt her in any way. 3 or 4 months later, I was in Isaac's room, we were playing call of duty, I wanted a glass of water, when I left Isaac's room, I heard noises coming out of Talia's room, not normal noises, but there was moaning-"

"You found out that Talia was cheating on you." Lia whispered.

I nodded. "I was broken, I was right my whole life, girls are going to break my heart, so I broke up with her the next day, Isaac never knew why, until he kept punching me asking me why did I break up with her, and I answered him with all honesty, but he didn't believe me. I continued my own way, I slept with girls, I broke their heart. I was in my room, sleeping, and I was home alone... someone was knocking on the door, and I had no choice but to open the door for him or her- so I got up, and I opened the door, Talia's brothers were standing right in front of me, they had angry expressions on their faces, and had guns in their hands. I was afraid to say the least, they almost shot me if my mom didn't arrive, one of them looked me right in the eyes and said 'this isn't over' and they left. I never did anything, I ignored them for days, until one day, I was walking to the park with Tom, and I saw them, they were walking towards us, I ran as fast as I could to the park, to be around people.. Tom was playing, and they came to me, they dragged me to a place where nobody was, and threatened me, they kept punching me, and one of them cut me with the knife, I still have the scars from that day-" I removed my shirt, then showed Lia. "They left me alone, and I walked back to Tom breathless, he started crying, and we got help from a lady, we called our mother. We moved here, then I met you, and when I saw you, I was like... this girl is going to be my first toy, but then I got to know you more, and everything, and I liked you since then and I still do. And when I found out that you had 10 brothers, I was like I should stay away from her, but you just kept attracting me."

"You thought of me as a toy?" Lia bit her lip, obviously holding back the tears.

"I did, but I changed."

"If my brothers were not there, then you'd play me? You would break my heart?! Let me remind you, not all girls are the same, and the fact that I trusted you was crazy! And how can you play with girls?! You think of us as toys to you? Aren't we all humans?! You know what? With all the smiles you brought me, I never NEVER thought you could cause me so many tears." She shook her head, standing up.