Will throws a tantie for 'Medical Reasons'

ALL OF THESE CHARACTORS ARE OWNED BY RICK RIORDAN OR JK ROWLING!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your what? A YEAR?" Will shouted at me. I had explained to him what happened (and was inturupted so many times), and he threw a tantrum. 

"Seriously, Will, I'll IM you every day, and I'll probably be able to visit on the holidays-"

"NICO! I can't believe this." 

I give him a kiss on the cheek and say, "Will, I don't want to go either, but I don't really have a choice. If I decline, then I will have a powerful god, AND a powerful titan angry at me."

He calmed down a bit. "Can I come at least? For medical reasons?"

I look down. "I asked, but they said they don't want me distracted."

Willn groans. "Of course they don't. Who is the kid your babysitting again?"

"Harry Potter, and his friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger."

Will frowned. "And It's England, right?"

"Yeah."

"It could be worse."

I frowned.

"Well," he started. "It could be in Alaska, or Greece, or Rome."

I chuckled a bit at that. Imagine! 

"Yeah, your right."

"So, your leaving in the morning?" Will asked.

"Yes." I got a bag and started packing clothes, some drachmas, toiletries,  a rainbow making pyramid (for IMing), and a picture of the seven, myself, Reyna, Coach Hedge and Will.

"Well, it's almost morning. Do you want me to tell Chiron and drama queen, or do you want to?" I asked

Will shuddered. "I'll take Chiron, but Percy is all yours."

I groaned. Typical.

Will headed out to go and tell Chiron, and I headed to Cabin 3.

"Percy?" I whispered, opening the door a crack. "Percy, you awake?"

A boy came up from the bed and stretched. he then rubbed his eyes and muttered, "What is it Nico?"

"Uh... Well I'm going on this quest to En-"

"WHAT???" Percy screamed, now wide awake. 

"I also wanted to say, how's your term break going?" I said, trying to distract him.

"Very good, th- WAIT WHAT YOUR GOING ON ANOTHER QUEST??? IT'S ONLY BEEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS SINCE THE GIANT WAR! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!!"

"Percy, calm down. You'll flood the toilets again."

Percy frowned. "How long, and where?"

"England..."

Percy suddenly looked stern. "Nico, how long?"

"About a year..."

Percy looked like he was going to throw another hissy fit, but I give him a glare worthy of a son of Hades, and he shuts up.

"See you Percy. I promise I'll IM you."

"Bye Nico." Percy pulls me into and tight hug.

"Ribs, Percy, ribs." I say, a little muffled.

"Oh. Sorry."

I go back to my cabin and grab my bag. I make sure all my daggers and my sword are secure. Then, with one last kiss from Will, I shadow travel to the address in Hecate's envelope. 

12 Grimmauld place.