1. josh pieters

meeting josh at a party

"y/n." my best friend, y/f/n, whined through the phone, "come on, it's just one party. you never know, you might find someone." she said and i knew she was smirking.

i rolled my eyes but laughed slightly, "that's what you always say." i pouted and she groaned, most likely about to list many alternative reasons why i should come, but i stopped her before she made my ears bleed, "fine, fine, i'll come. but don't ditch me for your posh-ass boyfriend." i finally agreed.

"i won't, i won't." she said and i chuckled, "by the way, can i come to yours to get ready?" she asked.

"yeah. you can come over now." i offered, checking the time to see it was quarter to five, "but, you're paying for the taxi."

"thank you, and fine. see you in twenty!" she chirped, before hanging up.

we arrived at the party and, only about ten minutes in, someone walking in caught my attention.

"y/f/n." i mumbled, nudging her, "he's so hot."

she nodded, "he's more your type than mine, but yeah."

"i know." i chuckled lightly.

"you have to talk to him." she said with a persuading nod, her eyes lighting up.

"no, oh my god. he's only just got here and besides, why would he want to speak to me?" i scoffed.

"because you're gorgeous, babe. but fine, you can leave it for a bit then you have to talk to him." she smiled, "i'm not letting you leave until you at least give him a try. if he's a dick i'll let you off, but i bet he's not." she winked at me.

"okay, fine." i agreed with a laugh, and she pulled me into the room he'd just walked into, "stop, he might have a girlfriend." i groaned.

"pfft, never mind." she said with an excited, cheeky glint in her eye and she smiled at me encouragingly.

he greeted his friend and stood talking with him and some other guys for a while, as y/f/n and i just chatted and drank, keeping an eye on the tall blonde.

"come on, y/n. he's been alone for at least ten minutes." she prompted.

she pushed me towards him slightly and i flashed her a dirty look, as i walked over to him slowly.

i saw her grin at me and scamper away so i couldn't back out now, and i carefully sat down next to the boy.

"hey." i smiled, "you good?"

"yeah, thank you, i just don't know many people. my friend, conor, is mates with the guy who's party this is, but i don't know him." he explained.

"oh, okay. me neither." i replied simply, "i'm y/n."

"josh." he said.

"you look vaguely familiar." i said, glancing over the attractive boy.

"i'm a youtuber."

"oh, yeah." i smiled.

"you're not a superfan?" he teased, pouting playfully.

"nah. i mean, you are pretty hot, and your videos are decent." i teased, "but i'm not the fan who knows where and when you were born, all your family members and your location all the time, i literally didn't even fully recognise you." i laughed.

"that's a bit of a relief." josh said, "i mean, don't get me wrong, i love our fans so much, but it's a tad bit scary that someone i've never met knows such a shit tonne about me."

"yeah, i'm not surprised." i nodded.

"oh, and you're pretty hot yourself." josh smirked and i blushed lightly, remembering my previous words.

"well, would you care to dance?" josh offered, both of us having light-hearted smiles on our lips.

"of course." i giggled, taking his extended hand and letting him lead me into the room where most people were dancing.

"so, basically, i can't dance." josh stated.

"nope, me either." i said and literally felt myself fall for him due to his stunning grin.

"right, let's look like twats together, shall we?" josh offered, the two of us laughing as we spent the evening together.

"it seems my ride has left, probably with her boyfriend." i said, rolling my eyes, after josh and i decided it was late and had gone on a mini man hunt for my friend and his, having just been talking and laughing for the last hour or two.

"same, i think conor is probably with a girl, or three." josh scoffed and i chuckled at the familiar situation. "i can drop you home, if you like?" he offered.

"are you sure? you don't have to."

"nah it's fine. whereabouts do you live?" josh asked and i told him, his eyebrows raising, "really? i live literally a few floors above you."

"i'm surprised i haven't seen you before." i said and he nodded, before leading me outside to his car.

as he drove, i texted y/f/n to tell her where i was, and she replied insisting that i tell her all about it tomorrow, and that she was with her boyfriend.

josh pulled up in the car park and grabbed my hand, kissing my fingertips whilst playfully smirking at me and i giggled lightly.

"do you have a girlfriend?" i asked, finally plucking up the courage to ask him, but not wanting to look desperate.

without answering, josh put his hands on my waist, pulling me across the centre console to sit on his lap so i was straddling him, before he leant forwards and kissed me softly, his arms wrapping around my waist as mine went around his neck.

my heart thudded in my chest and i lightly played with the shorter hair on the nape of his neck, and i found myself smiling into the kiss.

"did that answer your question?" josh asked, pulling away, and i nodded with a light blush, leaning forwards to press another kiss to his lips.

"i would offer you stay at mine, but jack and conor will probably be here." he mumbled against my lips.

"you can stay at mine." i offered.

"you sure?" he asked and i nodded with a little laugh, and opened the driver's side door, and got off his lap reluctantly, getting out out of the car, him just behind me.

he grabbed my hand and walked with me to his apartment, so he could grab two clean shirts and boxers, before we went down to my apartment, shutting the door behind us, before we went up to my bedroom.

"do you want one of my t-shirts?" he smirked and i nodded so he passed me a plain white one.

"thank you." i said, entering my bathroom to get ready then changed, allowing him to get changed in my room.

i put on the t-shirt, left my pants on, and took off my bra, before going back into my bedroom and getting into bed with josh who was now just in boxers.

we both lay on our sides, facing each other, and his arms wrapped around my waist as i snuggled into his chest, and he placed kisses to the top of my head.

i tilted my face up so he'd kiss my lips, and his hands slipped under the shirt, resting on my bare waist, tracing gentle patterns onto the soft skin.

"turn around so i can give you the best cuddle of your life." josh said softly with a cute, sleepy grin on his lips.

i went to turn around, but stopped midway, "wait.." i mumbled, turning back to face him, and i leant forwards, kissing him, and i felt him smirk.

"goodnight, josh." i pulled away, content, and turned around, his arms comfortable around my waist, one of his hands lightly resting on-top of my hip.

"g'night, y/n." he mumbled into the back of my neck and i smiled hopelessly.