"I don't think you mean that!"

*surprise another update 🤗*

Yoongi stood up silently and pushed the door to his room open. Sighing he went to the front door, going over to the other apartment neighboring to their own. He took the spare key out he snatched from Jin's key chain.

When he walked in the apartment was completely silent. He didn't knew what to think, where to go first? He had no clue so he just walked around looking for the girl in question and when he found her, he didn't want to see that.

He saw YeoJin surrounded by bottles of alcohol, no wonder she drunk texted him. She was sat in the middle of them and hicked while staring at the wall. Yoongi walked up to her not knowing how to react.

He walked up warily to her, until he could crouch down next to her. He lightly nudged her shoulder, YeoJin's head snapped to Yoongi right the next second. She started to smile loopsided.

"You came!" She said in-between Hicks, cheering. Then she was so fast Yoongi couldn't even prepare himself. He was Tangled in the girls embrace, laying on the ground in between bottles of alcohol. He awkwardly pat the back of the girl laying on his body.

She steadied herself with her arms and looked down at Yoongi. She was still smiling, but it was laced from the alcohol. Yoongi sighed and widened his eyes once the girls face got nearer to his. She isn't about to kiss him right? Oh boy was he wrong.

His eyes widened even further when he felt the soft lips on his. He tried pushing the girl away by her shoulders but she wouldn't budge. He tried and tried and tried until she eventually stopped kissing him, but there was a pout on her face.

"You don't want me too? No one wants me in a romantic relationship!" She pouted crossing her arms over her chest, looking as if she was about to cry.

Yoongi's jaw hung open, what did she mean? He didn't know how to react, but he had to react quickly, or else he would have a crying girl he doesn't know how to handle. So he does what he can, he sits up and puts his forehead to YeoJin's.

"No it's not that I am not interested in you romantically. It's actually quite the opposite from the beginning, there was this feeling and it annoyed me. I just wanted to get away from you, then you started texting me.

Though I didn't know it was you yet, you were so open when you thought I was a complete stranger and funny enough I fell for the girl that seemed so confident at first, but then she suddenly turned out to have so much underlying fear and depression that I want to help her by just listening to her.

And I know I can't cure you, but I can be there for you in any way I can. Until you want to have professional help, go to a psychiatrist maybe. But you were so relatable to me that when it turned out to be you this whole time, I was ecstatic.

I knew someone who knows how I feel, where I knew I would be understood for real. Everyone else pretends to know how it actually feels, to feel this feeling of nothingness, sadness, empty. I mean it's barely there anymore, but at least you know how it feels. You can relate to me and I can relate to you.

Then again, this feeling I had from the beginning was me thinking you look really good and fun. I wished I had never treated you the way I did before. Maybe I would have gotten to know you in that kind of way. I just suppressed it and made you dislike me, while I secretly admired you.

It's stupid I see that now. I hope this helps you. Your advances would probably succeed when you are sober, but I am not gonna take advantage of a drunken girl. I think we need to take you to bed now don't we?" Yoongi finished his rant and saw that YeoJin was full on crying by now, but it didn't seem to be out of sadness but more because of happiness.

"I love you! I really do!" She said kissing Yoongi's cheeks, he smiled lightly and bitterly knowing the girl won't remember anything in the morning. Trying to pull her up, which he did.

"I don't think you mean that really, but you won't remember anything in the morning anyways." Yoongi mumbled and looked YeoJin in the eyes, catching some kind of feelings in her hazed eyes. He couldn't quite decipher the feeling, but it didn't matter right now.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts and you wouldn't have poured your feelings out to me like that when I wasn't drunk!" She said running her hands over Yoongi's chest in a way he knew the girl wanted something else. He tried to push her gently into the direction of her bedroom.

Once they reached the bed Yoongi guided YeoJin to lay down. She struggled against Yoongi at first until she realized he wouldn't stop trying to put her into bed. Her hand catched Yoongi's wrist as he was about to leave.

"Wait could you please stay with me?" YeoJin asked, with a sigh Yoongi nodded. He sat down on the ground and watched YeoJin slowly fall asleep. At one point he got a stool, also pain killers and a glas of water for when the girl wakes up. So he sat there not moving an inch, until he saw YeoJin stir in her sleep.

She slowly woke up with a groan and holding her head. When she stopped holding her head, she started to look around and saw that Yoongi was sitting there, watching with a grim expression. Wincing she thought about how she started to drink the alcohol after she bought it.

"I put Pain killers and a glas of water there for you. If you don't need me anymore I will just go." Yoongi told her standing up slowly, until he was stopped by a female voice.

"Wait, what happened yesterday? I mean when I was drunk?" YeoJin asked confused looking at Yoongi who stopped, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms over his chest.

"If I answer you that you should maybe look at our text conversation from yesterday!" Yoongi said watching YeoJin stand up and scramble to get her phone. When she came back in she held her head and groaned.

"Oh my God don't tell me more happened." YeoJin asked with dread on her face, lacing her voice even. Yoongi looked at her should he lie or shouldn't he.

"Well, there has been lips on lips and a I love you. I told you, you will regret this in the morning. You also said something about no one romantically interested in you what did that mean?" Yoongi asked confused. YeoJin's breath halted, she didn't dare to move.

"Uhm, oh fuck. You see I have been texting this dude, not you, and he seemed to be interested in me maybe. Then he went and told me he just wanted something quick, which I didn't want to. I want something real, so I saw those colourful Bottles and though why not buy them. Oh my God I feel so sick!" YeoJin groaned out knowing she maybe fucked up.

"You know, if you really meant some of the stuff while you were drunk, tell me them when you want when you are sober." Yoongi said walking past YeoJin who had her eyes widened. There is so much she wanted to say actually.

"Yoongi wait!" YeoJin said turning around and looking the man in the eyes. A blush started to spread on her cheeks, when she walked up to him. Pulling Yoongi down to her by his collar and crashing their lips together.

-------
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ok bye I will leave you hanging for now!