Chapter 9: Arctic Rescue

Rushing inside the base you saw the speedsters each locked in a tube which was similar to the one vertigo trapped you in not to long ago and in the center of it was someone you thought you would never see again, causing you to shout out "YOU!?"

You looked at the yellow and red clothed villain in a mixture of shock and anger, along with the others. "Did the Bat really send mere children to try and stop me?" Zoom asked as he grinned insanely.

"We are all over the age of 20" you argued back.

"Not the point right now Shadow" Nightwing told you then looked back to the maniac in front him, "what are you doing to our friends" he asked him.

"You will soon find out" was all he replied with.

"Guys!" Wally shouted from where he was trapped, catching your attention, as you turned to the speedsters you saw them in what seemed to be test tubes, ones similar to yours but these weren't hooked up to anything or filled with any liquid.

"Can't you guys phase out by accelerating you molecules?" You asked them.

"We would but-" Flash started and was cut off by Zoom who finished what he was saying.

"The glass is a compound I made my self not even they can accelerate their molecules fast enough to get through" he said smugly.

Trying to fly to them you were knocked back by Zoom, "No!" Wally shouted when he saw it, groaning in pain you looked at the mental meta in front of you, getting to your feet you look at Miss M. and nodded, 'we all connected?' You asked watching as Zoom ran towards everyone, 'were all connected' she said dodging him.

'This is not going to be easy' Zatanna said, but like always never point out the obvious since life seemed to have the habit to make it more challenging. After a bit of dodging Zoom started to grow tiresome and pushed a button on the door which opened a trap door one that housed two more villains Felix Faust and Captin Cold.

"Oh come on!" You shouted only to find yourself being run into by Kaldur who saved your from a zoom attack.

'We need a plan' Superboy said getting hit, 'Bats plan for Flash if he ever turned bad is to not make him move' you said

'He has a plan for that?' Tigres asked as she back flipped out of the way of Cold's ray gun.

'He has one for everyone' Nightwing said throwing his birdirangs at zooms feet.

'So he has one for everyone even us?' Superboy asked as he sent a punched which Zoom who effortlessly dodged.

'Yea but that's not the point right now ' you said getting hit into Nightwing and Zatanna, 'man dose he hit hard with his speed' you said.