117

Harry Styles

When I opened my eyes, I was sad to be missing the warm body that was usually against my chest and under my arm. Instead it was the cold empty side of the bed, a place that didn't feel the same without her there.

I narrowed my eyes to the nightstand clock to see 2:47am written across it. Where is she?

I peel my tired half naked body out of the sheets, running my hands back through my messy bed head. I walk out to the dark hallway, seeing the glow coming from over the railing downstairs and around the corner in the kitchen.

I walk down the steps quietly, rubbing my eyes with the sides of my fists to get rid of the glossy layer over my eyes from sleep. Once I get down stairs and too the kitchen, I see Amelia standing with her back to me, facing the counter top in the short black silk rob she got today.

Her long brown hair drapes to her lower back, making me just want to grab it all by my hand and pull it a bit so her head tilts back and I can kiss her throat.

Fuck Harry calm down.

Next to her is the fridge that's wide open, supplying extra light in the kitchen area.

"Hungry?" I mumble while leaning against the wall.

She jumps a bit, turning her head to see a cherry hanging out of her mouth while placing her hand on her chest.

"You scared me." She mumbles through the cherry in her mouth still.

"Sorry baby." I snicker while pushing off the wall and walking further into the kitchen.

She takes the food out of her mouth and shuts the fridge with her hip, turning back around with the bowl of cherries in her hand.

"I couldn't sleep, plus I wanted to check on the bird." She pulled her attention to the wounded bird still sitting on the kitchen counter in a empty drawer.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" I ask.

"Not sure." She says while walking over to the tall bar stools at the marble island.

"Mm well do you want some company?" I ask while walking over to the counter and sit next to her.

"I'd love some." She grins while crossing her long tanned legs and popping another cherry in her mouth.

I smirk and fold my hands together on the counter, wearing just my boxers and looking at the bird in the emptied drawer lined with table cloths. It's eyes are closed but you can see it's throat pumping with air. At least it's still alive, it would be very unfortunate if she didn't know it was dead and I had to break it to her.

"Do you like cherries?" She breaks my thoughts, pulling my attention away from the bird and turning it to her, seeing her take a pit out of her mouth and sticking it in the bowl.

"Yeah kinda." I smile.

"Do you wanna see something?" She asks while turning her chair to face me.

She take the stem of a cherry and pops it in her mouth, looking at me for a moment before pulling the stem back out between her plump lips, showing me that it's tied in a knot.

I widen my eyes a bit, impressed by her secret talent I had no clue about. Not to mention it was such a turn on.

"That tongue can do wonders." I smirk while grabbing a cherry and popping it in my mouth.

"Learned it in the 7th grade." She smirks in triumph.

"You know that tying a cherry stem with your mouth is an innuendo for being good at making out right?" I let out a low chuckle.