- Danger -

-Some characters and attributes are property of Star Wars. I do not own them. Only a few characters are of my own creation-

As you try to free yourself from the clasps holding you down, you could sense that Kylo was silently laughing at you behind that monstrous mask of his.

It was just you two in that room. Alone, isolated from the chaos of the base you were on. You internally kick yourself for being captured by the first order. It was a disgrace to your honour and dignity.

Kylo tilted his head as he moved in closer to your face and spoke with a mocking tone, even through that retched voice distorter "It appears that General (L/N) has graced us with her presence here today"

Completely ignoring such disrespect, you decide to plunge right into his head . "As I understand it, you're doing well here Matt" You stressed every word possible, hoping to play around with his emotions.

You sensed anger immediately starting to boil within Kylo, his fists flexing slightly in rage. You had clearly hit a nerve.

In Kylo's ever growing fury, he erupted like a volcano, "THE NAME'S REN, KYLO REN" and the next thing you knew, his lightsaber hovered dangerously close to your neck.

You try not to flinch as a few hot sparks sprayed onto your skin but you still try to conjure up some confidence to speak. You wouldn't let him perceive you as weak or shrouded with fear.

Even though you loathed this man, he was still the son of your greatest Hero, General Leia Organa. It saddened you and the whole rebellion that even she herself refused to accept that this was her son much longer. Her hope was fading fast, but she still had room in her heart for forgiveness.

Finally, with a steady voice you speak "I don't believe you"

Kylo crushed the chair behind him with one clench of his fist to restrain his temper from getting at him. He was infuriated that you didn't take anything seriously. He just wanted to crush and destroy. But he refrained from doing so, after all he needed you alive.

With shuddered breathes he disengaged his lightsaber and stormed out of the room, leaving you slightly baffled and scared.

Author's Note : Do you enjoy reading this? If so let me know in the comments. I'm not great at fan fiction but I try ;u;
Have a great day
- Luna