01. Interlude

❝Caught in a lie,

Caught in a lie,

Take me out of this hell,

I can't free myself from this pain.

Lie 

She watched him as he moved side to side, his body speaking a language every single person would understand; emotion. With such easy and elegance, Jimin moved his feet, arms up in the air as if to touch the closest star sleeping in the sky. The large mirror in front of him would repeat the same silky moves, while every muscle in his body drained the energy Jimin was so desperately trying to find.

How can he do that, June wondered. Another late night practice, with him dancing by himself.

But unlike Jimin, June still remained silent. Watching him in awe behind glass door, admiring how light his body seemed to be, like a feather playfully blown away by the wind.

''Fucking shit!'' Jimin growled, sweat dripping from his forehead as the mirror reflected something he never wanted to see. A mistake he was so carefully trying to avoid. Something Jimin hated more than anything in this world was the moment his body would give up on him. He would stumble, tripping over his own feet but would quickly regain his balance because he wanted more. He needed to practice more. It was still not good enough.

He was never good enough.

But to June, he was everything she ever wanted to be. Even more than that.

a/n: if you're reading this, i love you & hope you like it.  this wasn't supposed to happen but it did, thanks to amazing people who support me every single day.