Chapter 52 - OMG No...

Christina's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing.  Who could be calling me this early in the morning?  I look at my caller ID and see it is my father.   "Hi dad.  Is everything okay?" I ask.  He updates me about what is going on with Antonio's case and that they have set a date for his trial.  Somehow he got a really good lawyer and is trying to negotiate a plea and he is about to be released on bail.

"Oh dad...  How is this possible?  They can't let him out." I cry.  Harry wakes up and is looking at me asking what is going on.  I tell Harry and he is now pissed off.   I tell my dad to keep me updated and say goodbye.

"Harry, I can't believe they are going to let him out on bail and he is trying to negotiate a deal where he will not have to do any jail time." I explain as I find myself trembling.  "Baby girl, don't worry about him.  No matter what, he will never come near you ever again." he says as he wraps his arms around me. 

I feel like I am about to throw up.  I run to the bathroom and just make it to the toilet just in time.  Harry is right behind me holding my hair away from my face.  He is so sweet, he is rubbing my back and telling me to relax.  "Oh Harry, I think I need to get a restraining order against Antonio." I groan.

"Christina, you can do that if you like but, from now on you will have a body guard with you whenever you are not with me." he tells me lovingly.  I pray Antonio is not that stupid.

Great now I feel my period coming.  I thank Harry and tell him that I need to take a shower because I have the 2nd part of the photo shoot today and that I will be gone most of the day. 

"Well, I will be at the studio most of the day so I guess we will see each other tonight." he says as he kisses my forehead and walks away.

Harry's POV

"Excuse me Harry, Studio B is ready for you now" the receptionist tells me as she winks at me and walks away swaying her ass from side to side.  She is cute but no one compares to Christina. 

"Well, hello Harry." I hear someone say and turn around to see who it is.   Oh, it is Krystle looking fucking sexy.  "Hello Krystle. I didn't know you were going to be here today."  She asks me if there is somewhere we can go to talk in private.   I tell her to follow me into Studio B.

We walk in and Krystle pushes me up against the door and brings her hand to me dick.  "I see you are hard for me Harry." she moans.  I try to push Krystle off of me as I tell her, "Krystle, you are one very sexy woman but, I can't do this.  I told you that I am with Christina and I don't do anything without her."

"Harry, I am fine with that but for right now I need to see if this is worth maybe losing my friend over." she says as she opens my belt and unbuttons my jeans.  She is so fast I don't even realize she has my pants all the way open and has my dick in her hand and is bending over to put me in her mouth.

"Wait Krystle...  Noooo.... we can't do this...   oooooh....  God....   wait....   Fuck...  Please... we can't...  OMG... aaaaahhhhh....  that feels so good..."  I look down and see Krystle looking up at me while she licks around the head and then takes all of me down her throat.   God she feels so good.  I have my hand in her hair guiding her up and down my cock.

Oh Christina, I hope you will forgive me while I fuck her mouth.  I pull Krystle up and bring her lips to mine and beg her to let my tongue into her beautiful mouth.   Our hands are all over each other.  I pull up her dress and bring my fingers to her panties.  "Hmmm, you are so fucking wet for me I see."

I pull her panties off and stick two fingers inside of her and she begins to moan my name.  "Krystle, you know we shouldn't be doing this." I whisper in her ear.   "Harry, I promise I wont say anything if you won't.  Now stop fucking whining and fuck me already!"