[51]: New Boyfriends & Family Heartbreak

**Thank you @Daphilicious for my lovely banner**

Once again I woke up pressed up against Ash's bedroom wall with him spooning me and his morning glory standing tall, digging into the bottom of my back. Manoeuvring myself to face him I couldn't help but smile, he looked adorable when he slept. I lifted my hand to stroke the side of his face and move his hair back, looking at him now just made my heart flutter out of control. I still couldn't believe this was happening; that I was currently lay naked with my best friend. The one boy who had held my heart unknowingly for so long, finally had some feelings for me.

Needing the bathroom I try and move out of Ash's grip but once again I fail, this boy's grip could rival a pythons. Once he had hold of you, you weren't getting out. "I thought you learnt your lesson last time from trying to get away from me in the morning Lou." Ash suddenly spoke scaring me half to death. Of course I remembered; I ended up with a broken wrist last time; I'm still sporting the cast. I couldn't wait for Tuesday when I was getting it off.

"Jesus Ash, I didn't realise that you were awake." I say laughing.

"Have been for about ten minutes, but I closed my eyes when you started to turn around."

"Well let me out a minute, I need to pee."

"You've got two minutes then come back here."

"Yea yea." I grin moving my body slowly over his.

"You keep doing this and you won't make it to the bathroom." He says huskily to me.

Moving away from him I look over my shoulder and send him a wink before walking towards his en-suit in my birthday suit. After relieving myself and washing my hands I head back to Ash's bed where he was sat up against his pillows.

"Good god Lou." He says to me, his eyes raking all over my body as I walked over to him. "You're gorgeous."

"Oh shut up I'm not." I reply getting back into his bed.

"You are, and you're all mine." He grins pulling me underneath him and kissing me.

"I wish I could spend all day doing this, but I need to carry on working on my designs and I need to see the girls later." I say pulling away from him slightly.

"Well we can do this for a little longer right?" He asks raising his eyebrow at me and I nod before his lips descend back to mine. I loop my arms around his neck as our kiss becomes deeper.

"What you doing after college tomorrow?" Ash asks whilst kissing down my neck.

"My project,"

"Don't make any plans for after seven." He says grinning down at me.

"Why?"

"Because I want to take you on our first proper date...girlfriend."

Oh my fucking god...

He just called me his girlfriend...

My insides were freaking out right now...

As was my smile which was stretching right across my face.

"Okay...boyfriend." I reply "It's a date." before kissing him again.

I love the way that sounded on my tongue.

Boyfriend...

*~*~*~*

An hour later we were pulling up outside my house and my hangover was starting to kick in. All I wanted to do was get underneath my quilt with Ash and spend the afternoon watching Gossip Girl or One Tree Hill, but I needed to get my designs finished. I had just over five weeks until the fashion show and I still had five to complete.