Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals."

Happy Reading!!

Excuse my mistakes!!

Chapter 39- The Fight!

**Aubree's POV**

"Hey, how are you guys?" I hugged Kiera.

"I am perfect." She smiles. "Come in." 

"Hey, Aubree I was waiting for you. How are you, honey?" Nick comes and gives me warm hug. "Did you bring me what I asked you to?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yes," I whisper back chuckling. "Ok, come." He signals me to come with him. 

"Where are you going, dad?" Kiera asks.

"I have some important talk with Aubree." He says. Kiera smirks. "Ok, but just so you know mom's in the kitchen, so make the deal away from the kitchen." Nick glares at Kiera. Before dragging me near the back door. "Hand me." He grins widely, holding his hands out to take his gift.

I laugh passing him the cupcakes I prepared for him. I made some cupcakes for their anniversary, he loved it and asked me to make some more for him. He isn't allowed to eat sweets cause he is diabetic, but I made it with natural sugar additives so it isn't harmful but will taste like sugar. 

He doesn't know it though.

"Hey, Aubree." Lily came. "Love..." He shouts pushing the packet behind him.

Lily stares at him."What are you hiding?"

"Hiding? Me? No baby, why would I hide something from my lovely wifey."He rambles chuckling nervously. She crosses her arms and raises her eyebrow. 

"It nothing Lily, he was just too happy to see me, aren't you Nick?" I agreed.

"Of course my little darling. Oh, it's like I haven't seen you from the year. I missed you so much." I can see sweats on Nick's forehead. I bit my lips from stop myself laughing. "Stop making it obvious Nick," I whisper.

 "Um... I'm just forgot something. Excuse me." He rushes away from there.

I look at Lily and we burst out laughing. "Oh my god he is so gullible." I laugh. "It's hard to say that he was once the CEO of Crawford Industry."

"Believe me, I sometimes think that too." Lily laughs.

~~~

We all sit down in the living room. Caleb and Kiera stood right in front of us looking nervous. "What wrong dear?" Lily asks.

"Nothing mom, I'm  just waiting for-"

"I'm sorry, I'm late." Nolan came running.

"We were waiting for you where were you?" Kiera asks. He hugs her.

"Business and other stuff." He shrugs. I can feel his eyes on me when he comes to sit next to me. I can smell a woman's perfume from him. My jaws clenched. I looked straight at Kiera who was looking at him. She turned her gaze to me questioningly but I avert my eyes. She smelled it too.

"So, tell us what's is it?" Bryan asks her. 

"Umm... yes." She cleared her throat and looked at Caleb who had a huge grin on his face. "Well, I'm pregnant."

Silence!

Lily, me and D squealed almost leaping at Kiera. "I knew it. Oh god, I'm going to be a grandmom." 

"And I'm gonna be a Grandpa." Nick shouted excitedly hugging her daughter.

"Damn I was so scared when you called us all nervous. But this is so awesome. Congratulations" I hugged both of them.