Update / I Need Your Feedback / Announcement / Little Chat

Hello, all!

We've got a few items on our agenda, so let's get this show on the road (because it's past 2.30 AM and I've spent the past 14 hours writing instead of chipping away at my mountain of homework.  I know, I'm a mess.)

And I'm sorry if you got excited by the notification, but I ask you to keep reading if you've made it this far, because I have questions for you, since I need your feedback! ❤❤❤

I've also split it into parts with clear dividers and titles for your convenience (I hope), so that you may scroll to whichever part you're interested in (if any, at all).  To make it a little easier on the soul, I've added a chill song to listen to while you read and injected as much humour as my tired brain could muster at this hour (it is now 3 AM.  I am writing this in no particular order.  Send help.)

That is all.  Thank you for being the BEST readers in the world and for always leaving the funniest comments!  Much love to you all, I wish everyone a fantastic 2018! 💚

✧   ✧   ✧

1.  UPDATE

I will post a chapter of this before the month is over.  Like, actually TRY. 

I have good feelings about this goal, as I've recently overcome my year-long writer's block (yay!!!!), which means... y'know... more chapters, more fun times with Nik and Arabella and the whole gang.  (But wait, you say.  Arabella is not fun anymore, though... Well, you're absolutely right, dear reader.)

But the hard part of trying to update this story is that, from rereading the bits and pieces all you lovely new readers comment on (I will never stop loving reading comments!!), I find more and more plotholes and character breaks and just get very frustrated, very angry with/at myself.

Remember all those times everyone wanted to strangle Arabella for doing the exact same thing for the 47th time?  (Arabella: "Oh, Tom, I hate your guts but I will join the *Dark Side* for my loved ones, to keep them all safe.  And then we will all ride off into the sunset on little white ponies together!")  Yeah, I'm talking about those.  When I was writing those bits, I would just write so that I could upload for you guys, and the story-telling wasn't all there (that's putting it VERY mildly). 

And once I realised what uploading without truly editing meant for the storyline itself, I lost my will to write on.  I just didn't know where the story was going anymore.

So I've got to find the time to go back and correct those errors.  Which means hardcore editing (which I loathe).

Or, I could just leave them and try to fix them in later chapters (this way, I get to deliver fresh new chapters to you instead of ripping my hair out over the old ones - which I can go back and fix once the book is done).

✧   ✧   ✧

2. I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK

Please comment on the one you prefer below to let me know what you want to see in the future:

QUESTION TIME: 
Would you prefer if I upload regularly and try to fix previous mistakes in new chapters, then go back and correct previous errors once the book is done?

OR

Would you prefer if I go back and correct previous errors before uploading new content?

Alright.  We're halfway done.  Thanks for sticking with me this far.

✧   ✧   ✧