xviii. fire at will

Vanessa's POV

I GRUNTED after someone hit me on the side of my head before I aim my gun to his damn stupid chest.

'Damn it!'

The next one tried to strangle me but before he could lay his filthy finger on my neck, I grabbed it instantly and broke his fingers.

All of them.

"Ah, shit!" He groaned and fell on his knees. Groaning in pain as I smirked.

Hindi pa ako nakuntento. I kicked his left knee which made him lay down on the floor. Still holding and breaking his fingers, I sensed someone behind me and due to my reflexes. I hopped on this man's back, still breaking his fingers and turned around with a swift move on my feet. He fell down on the floor and his gun was thrown away.

Tinadyakan ko ang lalaking nasa ibaba ko bago ito pakawalan. I took my gun out and didn't hesitate to kill him.

His blood squirted everywhere but the commotion didn't stop there. There were a lot of fucking guys trying to kill me but here the fuck I am. Staring at this asshole.

He smirked. "Come on." He initiates. Leading me on.

I smiled sweetly at him.

"You're gonna regret that." I replied before aiming my gun at him but to my fucking surprise! He was fucking quick enough to kick my gun away from me.

I scoffed and laughed sarcastically. Ha! So, this is what you want huh?

"You moron. I got that from Russia!" I blurted out in anger.

It's a limited edition! I fucking had it customized, damn it!

Binitawan niya ang baril niya, halatang walang pakialam sa sinabi ko. Well, I do fucking care, you bastard! It's damn expensive!

"We won't let you end us." He was determined in killing me based on his stupid ass tone.

I smirked fakely. "Nobody cares, jerk."

I ran towards him with no weapons in my hands and I also saw nothing in his hands as well. Instead of running towards him, I ran past him and grabbed his neck before bringing him down on the cold floor.

He groaned and I could see some blood escaping from his temple. Lalo akong napangisi.

'That's what you fucking get!'

I glanced at those men who were already cold lying on the floor lifelessly. I smiled evilly.

"Oh . . . seems that you're now alone." I teased him on his ears.

He tried to take my hands off his neck but he couldn't move anymore due to suffocation.

"Awww . . . can't breathe?" I laughed hysterically.

"B-bitawan mo 'ko!" He begged, slowly losing his breath.

I smiled at him. "Not until you tell where your stupid boss is."

But my smile slowly faded away as I heard a gun on the back of my head and the sound of it being cocked.

"Looking for me, Valkedestine?"

Tumalas ang tingin ko sa kawalan. I suddenly remembered Eric's condition . . . how pitiful he is right now because of this fucking bastard who shot the fuck out of my friend.

The man I'm strangling kept slamming the floor, asking and begging me to stop but I was too mad to not think of him and just grip on his neck tighter.