PART 22: DREAM COME TRUE

*YOUR POV*

Today is my last day in high school. Here I sat with my friends. After half an hour we sitting in there the principal come. I know today is a very wonderful day. But... I'm sad. Jimin said he can't make up. He has the event somewhere. His event is more important than me. Papa said its okay. And he has a surprise for me. Nothing is happy if no Jimin oppa.

"Why you sad?" Eunha ask. She is my best friend. Along with Momo, Sungjae, Haneul, and Irene. You hear me. Actually, Irene is one of my classmates. Those dreams just a dream. She is not bad like in my dream. Well, we are an ARMY.

"My oppa have something important thing to do. That why I'm sad." I honestly tell them. They all hug me. I'm their baby too.

"Aww. Come on baby we here. Your papa is here too. But... You never tell us about your oppa. How he looks like?" Seulgi spoke. This girl if she knows about my oppa, I'm confident she will faint. My oppa is her bias.

"Soon. I will let you see him. Just soo-" Before I could continue, I hear noise from outside.

"What was there? Why so loud?" Joy peeked out to see what happen.

"Calm down, please! We have a special guest here!" The principal said. All student get his attention.
"They are my ex-student. Their dream to be an idol and them successes." He said. And blah bla blah. He really loves to talk.

"Let introduced them. Bangtan Boys." He said. Did I mishear or my imagination? There are 7 boys that AMRY adores most. I can hear the ARMY shouted their name.

"This is what we call dream come true." Sungjae spoke.

"Yah! Why are you drooling?" Eunha asking him.
"Are you gay?" She stared at Sungjae.

"Of course not. They are my idol. They are Worldwide Kpop idol. Also, they are famous boyband back then." He claimed.

"Where you get all the info?" I ask.

"My baby... There is ex-student here. I got all from an old magazine in the library." He explains.

"So creepy fan." I said. Then I hear someone clearing their throat. We turn to the front.

He is staring at our direction. My friends bow to them as apologized. Guess what? I still mad. He lied to me.

"Caught in a lie~~~" He sang first phrase while looking at me.
"I'm sorry." He mumbled. Of course, we all heard. He holds a microphone.

"Pabo." I mumbled. I guess he read my lip. He smiles. The Namjoon started talking. Then the event started. As my name called, I get up and went up to take my certification. I don't make eye contact with them. All of them. As I went down I shot glared at them. They just chuckled at my action to Jimin.

"Cute." That all I heard from all of them not excepted my collegemate. After all, finished all of the students went to take a picture.

"Again?" I mumbled as saw all my friends were busy with BTS. I went to them and crossing my arm, tapping my foot on the floor with a mad face.
"Are you guys done yet?" They turn to me.

"She is Park Y/N. Our school's baby." My senior said. I rolled my eye then spoke.

"Am I baby for everyone?" I stared at him. He came and drag me to join them.

"She is Army too. Her bias is mmmm." Before he could say his name I cover his mouth with my hand. Jimin oppa just smiles. He knows already.

"Congratulation." Jimin said. Suddenly TaeHyung pushed Yoongi in front of me. In his hand holding a bunch of flowers.

"Urmm... Congrats?" He congrats or ask me out? I can see the other facepalmed.
"Are not you going to take this? If you don't want I'll give to your friend." He coldly said. I can see my friends were surprised.

"Can't you congrats me properly? It's just a wish not ask for a date." You bluntly said. He sighed.

"Okay okay. Park Y/N congratulation and will you go for a date with me?" He what? Am I dreaming? He asks me for a real  DATE?

"Am I dreaming?" I asking myself.
"Min Yoongay... Asking a girl for a date?" I asking him. Actually, I just want to avoid the awkwardness.

"How many times I told you, I'm not a gay." Now he mad. This guy is no fun.

"Whatever."
"Fine if you don't want. There a lot of girls." He claimed.

"Its started again." Jimin mumbled.

"Just go. But first, give me your phone."
"For what?"
"To delete my number that you take from Jungkook also my picture."

"H-How y-you.." He speechless.

"Got you. Next time please turn off the flash and the sound." I said. I heard him cursed because of his silliness.
"But you said you hate a girl." I stared at him.

"I do hate a girl, not a baby girl." He lowers his voice.

"Not what?"
"Nothing." We walked away with the flower. Well, my baby mood turns on. I followed him.

"Tell me... Not what?"
"Can you stop doing that baby girl?" He said. I smile.
"Do what baby boy?" I ask. He stops and looked at me.

"So? What are we now?" He asks.
"I don't know. Why don't you tell me?" I said as I take the flower from his hand then run toward Jimin. He still not done with his fans.

"OPPA! Are you really ignoring me? This is my day. Please notice me oppa." I said and whimpered at him.

"Go to your boyfriend." He said.

"Oppa you already know he got no fun at all." I said.

"You want fun? Ok! Let's go for a real date. Just tell me where you want to go." Yoongi suddenly come.

"How about to the moon?"

"Ok. Not just a moon, I'll give you a star, meteor, and anything in the universe."

"Where?"

"Yangju. Songam Space Center. There is what you want." He said. I'm done. He is really no fun at all.

»»»TBC»»»