5. josh pieters

christmas eve party with josh

everyone cheered as joe raised his glass, shouting, "congrats on a great year, boys, here's to another one!" and josh grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"i'm so proud of you." i smiled, pressing a kiss to his lips and he smirked down at me.

"you can prove that later, babe." he winked and i playfully rolled my eyes.

"of course, daddy." i smirked, knowing that would turn him on, before i turned around, 'accidentally' brushing my hand over his crotch and walking over to the other boys to congratulate them again.

josh groaned behind me, most likely heavily turned on now, and he grabbed my hand, pulling me towards him after i'd hugged the other guys.

"don't tease me, princess, because i can do much better." he whispered into my ear, but i just smirked.

"whatever, daddy." i said, turning around so my back was to him, and leaning against him, lightly pressing my butt into his crotch.

josh's arms slipped around my waist, his palms resting on my stomach and i smiled contentedly at his warmth.

"don't call me daddy then go all cute and cuddly on me." he chuckled and i laughed lightly, leaning back into his chest, forgetting my mission to turn him on, just being happy and warm with his arms around me.

"i love you." i mumbled and he grinned.

"i love you too." he said, and i tilted my head back as he leant down, kissing my forehead.

subconsciously, whilst putting my head back, my butt had stuck out, and i felt josh's hard-on, causing him to groan and me to laugh.

"fucking dick." he whined, chuckling.

"have fun." i smirked, sauntering off to find the girls, leaving josh to sigh in annoyance and frustration, but the two of us couldn't help but laughing.

josh had gone to talk to his mates, under my persuasion, and i was dancing with some of the girls, when i heard the 10 second countdown to midnight begin, and i felt a familiar pair of arms slip around my waist.

"hey, josh." i said softly and he grinned down at me as i turned in his arms to look at him, his hands moving down to rest on my butt.

i placed my hands on either side of his face and giggled, causing him to pout playfully, "what?"

"you're cute." i said.

"2.."

"so are you." he mumbled, leaning down to kiss me.

"1, happy new year!"

i opened my mouth so he could deepen the kiss, as i moved my hands round to the nape of his neck, playing with the soft, short hair.

josh pulled my body closer to his and i pulled away for a moment to look at him, before his lips were being pressed to mine again.

josh discretely moved his hard on against my leg and i laughed, pulling away, "alright, daddy, pipe down." i teased.

"shit." i heard and turned to see conor watching josh and i, and i laughed, josh blushing slightly.

"daddy." conor mocked, "didn't know you were that kinky, josh." he teased and i laughed.

"you wanna know why i call him it?" i said and conor nodded with a grin, josh's eyes widening.

"so, when we'd been going out for about two months, so like just over three months ago, we were on the sofa and i called him daddy as a joke, to see how he would react, and guess what.." i ginned, conor laughing as he caught on, "this little one.." i ruffled josh's hair as he groaned, "got a semi."

conor laughed harder than he was before, and i laughed too, josh trying not to laugh, but eventually caving and laughing, his cheeks red.

conor went off to talk to someone else after a short while, and i looked to josh, who was giving me a death-glare.

"i love you." i giggled and he sighed, not replying.

i pressed kisses to josh's neck, but he still didn't say anything, "josh?" i prompted with a little smirk, and he again didn't reply.

"babe, you can try and give me the silent treatment, but it's not exactly the same when i can feel your boner pressing into my leg."

"fuck off." josh chuckled and i smirked.

"okay, see you." i said, turning to walk away, but my wrist was grabbed and he pulled back to him.

"wait, do you actually just call me 'daddy' as a joke?" josh asked, traces of dismay in his eyes.

"no, babe." i laughed lightly, "i actually find it as hot as you do, daddy." i said seriously, with a smirk at the end.

after a while, i'd left josh to go into the kitchen, while he probably went and talked to one or more of the boys.

i sat on the counter, my legs dangling off the edge, and went my phone, tweeting happy new year, and just scrolling through my timeline.

i just placed my phone down next to me on the counter when josh walked in a moment later, his eyes lightening when he saw me, and he walked over to me, standing in between my legs, his hands on the tops of my thighs, over my dress.

noticing my phone next to me on the counter, he picked it up and slipped it into his back pocket, for a reason unknown to me, but i didn't really care, and it would save me from having to carry it anyway, as i didn't have any pockets.

"can i kiss you?" josh asked, cutting off my thoughts, and i looked into his eyes, slightly confused.

"yeah, of course, you don't need to ask." i said, with a little chuckle, as he never asked anyway.

"mm, i know, i just felt like it." he said with a grin and i laughed lightly, rolling my eyes playfully, and he leant forwards, kissing me.

"do you wanna get out of here?" josh mumbled and i could see the anticipation in his eyes, as he pulled away, his face still close to my own.

"i don't mind." i smirked and he picked me up, placing me down so i was now standing, no longer on the counter, and he grabbed my hand, taking me to each of the boys consecutively to say goodbye.