Ch.4 Parents

Namjoon POV:
,,I will tell you something about my parents okay?''
She nodded. I was ready to tell her.

Namjoon: When I was little, My parents used to fight every night. My Dad came home Drunk and abused my Mother. When that happened I used to run to my uncle. His name was Jin. He had a lovely family. I couldn't stay there for long, but they treated me well. When I was 10 years old, things started getting worser. My Dad slapped me or even punched me. My Mother just watched. She didn't even help. She even called me an accident, but I didn't took it personal. One day, When I was by my Uncle Jin, He gave me Flowers. He told me to give it to my Mother. I was happy. I ran back home and gave it to my Mother. She smiled. Soon my Father came into the living room and her smile faded. My Father took the Flower out of her hand and asked me where I got the flower from. I lied. I told him that I bought it from a flower shop. As I told him he slapped me. At that moment I ran away. I was walking around the town and Uncle Jin found me and took me to his house. I lived there for some years. When I was Fifteen, Uncle Jin died. But I will remember his words forever. He told me: When you love someone then buy her Flowers everyday.

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

Yunhae: Namjoon I am so sorry. I-I didn't kn-
She started to cry.
I took her hand and ran to the rooftop, where we can be alone. I hugged her and she cried.

Yunhae POV:
I cried and cried, because it remembers me a little of my own past. My heart ached when he said that his Father punched him.

Namjoon: Hey, What's wrong?
Yunhae: I-It remembers me a little of my o-own p-past.
Namjoon: Do you want to tell me? If you're not ready then it's okay.
Yunhae: I-I am not sure.
Namjoon: It's okay.

The bell rang.
Namjoon: Come on, I will walk you to class.
He said it while stroking my back. I nodded.

[After some classes]
The last bell rang. Namjoon was waiting outside my Classroom. I took my bag and walked out.

Namjoon: Hey!
Yunhae: Hey
Namjoon: I wanted to ask you if you would like to go eat with me dinner?
Yunhae: Sure!
Omg did he just asked me out.
Namjoon: Great I will pick you up at 8 pm. You don't need to wear something nice.
Yunhae: Okay.

I arrived home and went directly to the bathroom to take a shower. I was happy. After some time I came out of the shower and got into some comfortable clothes. It was 5 pm. So I had Three hours. I watched some TV. It was 7 P.m. Time to get ready. I went into my room and got dressed. I wore something casual. Blue Skinny Jeans, A white Top, A green Coat and black converse. I did my Make up and headed to the living room. I waited for some minutes until the Doorbell rang.

Namjoon POV:
I rang the doorbell and soon the door opened. She was beautiful. I caught myself staring at her. She blushed a little, Cute.

Namjoon: mmm Ready?
Yunhae: Y-Yes!
Namjoon: Let's Go!

I took her to a beautiful restaurant. I opened the door for her and we went to a table. When she opened the Menu Card her eyes Widened.

Yunhae: N-Namjoon! The food is expensive!!
Namjoon: I know. Order Whatever you want.
Yunhae: But-
Namjoon: No buts!

After we ordered we talked about stuff, and laughed together.

Namjoon: Holidays Are coming soon. Do you have plans?
Yunhae: Nah. I don't have any. What about you?
Namjoon: Same.
Yunhae: Where would you like to go?
Namjoon: I don't know. What about you?
Yunhae: Hmmm. How about we go together to Incheon? We can take the train there!
Namjoon: You sure you want to go with me?
Yunhae: YESSS!
Namjoon: Well, since I have nothing to do. Let's go together then!
Yunhae: Yayyyyyyyy!

After we ate, I walked her home. When I was about to leave she grabbed my hand. I stopped walking.

Yunhae: C-Can y-you s-stay Please?
I sighed deeply and gave her a warm smile.
Namjoon: Sure.
Yunhae: T-Thank you.

Yunhae POV:
I didn't want him to leave. I was afraid, to be alone. Thank god that he said yes. I went inside and he followed me behind.

Namjoon: uhh.. if you don't mind can I use your shower?
I chuckled.
Yunhae: Yes you can.
Namjoon: And uhhh... do you have some clothes for me?
I smiled.
Yunhae: Yeah, Hold on.
I went into my room and he followed. I gave him an oversized White T-Shirt and an Black Sweatpant.
Namjoon: Thank you.
Yunhae: Your welcome.
Namjoon then went to the bathroom and I went to The living room.
After Ten minutes I realized that I forgot my phone in my room. Without thinking I went into my room and... oh god. I saw Namjoon...he had only a towel around his waist. Water dripping from his body. He looked so hot.
I caught myself staring and turned as fast as I can around and wanted to leave when I felt a hand grabbing my wrist.

—————————————————
A/N: Ohhhhhhh... What will happen between those two?
The next Chapter has some smut in it. So skip it if you want.