chapter 9

Unedited.

"So then what happened?" Ami leaned her body over the lunchtable, completely intrigued.

"Then nothing. It just ended." You shrugged.

"What?" Disappointment clearly laced in her tone.

"Yep, my dream just stopped right there. I think it was because of all of the guilt I was feeling, honestly. At the moment it was so nice but afterwards I just felt bad I dreamt he could speak. I feel like an asshole." You picked at the fries on your tray.

"He's so cute and sweet ya' know? He's perfect the way he is, I don't know why I dreamt that."

Ami nodded silently. "You can't control your dreams, but sometimes you can make them come true. Well almost." She teases, throwing a glance at Jungkook and his friends who were a few tables down from us.

When you look over at them your gaze naturally wonders over to the mute boy. His eyes already trained on you then diverting back to his friends when they begin talking to him. Oddly enough he seemed tired and drained. His friends on the other hand were flawless as usual.

"Did I tell you I found Bubbles yesterday? Well, someone found bubbles yesterday. And boy did I make my dreams come true." Ami says, a seductive tone underlined her nonchalant one.

You frowned in curiosity and followed her line of vision. Park Jimin gave her an award winning smile, his white teeth on full display, he sent her a sly wink before returning to his conversation with his friends.

A gasp left your lips. "You did not."

Ami gave you a teasing look. "I did." You almost choke when she goes to take a drink from her straw only to subtly deep throat it.

"Oh my god. You swiped your card? How was it?!" You lean forward.

"I can't even explain it y/n. Never in my life did I think I would be into bdsm but holy shit I saw the light. Y/N, I couldn't walk for hours." Ami says as if she was still in disbelief.

"Shit really? I always thought Jimin was so full of himself. Is he big?" You find yourself asking.

"There's more than one reason why I said I couldn't walk y/n. His dick touched my soul." Ami smirks. You make a disgusted expression towards her.

"I always thought my first time would be painful and awkward but it was completely opposite." She says more seriously. "You should really consider seeing him."

Sipping on your drink you look over at Jimin's table. While his eyes were trained on his untouched food it seemed like his attention was focused on something else entirely.

"Nah. Personally, I don't think I'm at the point of my life where I could have meaningless sex yet. I'm saving that for my first divorce or if I'm twenty six and alone, whichever seems like the perfect time."

"I- what?" Ami says confused.

You sigh. "I'm the type of person to rely on love. To have meaningless sex, I'd have to go through a midlife crisis."

Ami laughed. "I'd say your ovethinking but it makes sense. I'd probably be the one crazy friend banging guys left and right, never believing in love."

You laugh along with Ami, thankful you had a friend who understands you.

The Sin's p.o.v

"Jungkook-ah. Answer the question." Jimin teases with a flirty smile.

Jungkook frowns at his elder.

"Stop teasing him Jiminie, we all know where he left it. Right Kookie? You've been a bad boy, trying to keep y/n all to yourself." Taehyung coos, pinching at Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook slaps Taehyung's hand away and sits there quietly, frowning at the table.

"How does it feel to really not be able to talk Jungkook? You should've listened to me. I asked you to do one thing. You can't always get whatever you want Jungkook." Seokjin speaks in a harsh, authoritative manner.

Jungkook abruptly stood up, his fists darted out and tossed his untouched food across the table. His eyes flickered between gold and dark brown as he glared at his elder.

"That little shit." Hoseok hisses as Jungkook storms out of the cafeteria.

Jin sighs and looks over at y/n, meeting her curious gaze he continues to stare, his mind racing with thoughts of how to move this process along without these idiots ruining everything.

Meanwhile, rushing into the vacant restroom Jungkook stopped in front of the mirror. The veins in his forearms protruded as he tightly gripped the edges of the porcelain sink. Small cracks formed under the pressure of his fingertips.

Shutting his eyes tightly Jungkook went to the only place he could at the moment, back to the place he was trapped because he blindly gave a part of himself to a girl.

"I thought you would come here." A persons natural reaction would be to jump and have a startled expression but Jungkook was a sin, he could feel a persons presence from a mile a way.

"I just wish it was sooner, I was sitting in that chair in the corner for two hours. It was the perfect spot, you know like those villains in the movies. But my ass went numb and my spine almost snapped in half." An elder woman spoke up from y/n's bed.

She looked to be no older than fifty but Jungkook had already came to the conclusion that this was y/n's grandmother.

"You're the one who locked me up in here?" He asked cautiously, though his lips made no movement.

She didn't look the least bit surprised when Jungkook's voice appeared in her head.

"Yes. It was the only way to catch you alone. I couldn't have the others listening in." His large brown eyes regarded her blankly. He then nodded slowly.

"I wouldn't call myself a witch, my mother claimed that title. It just sounds crazy. We don't even have super powers or anything like you do we just get feelings and see the future at times, ugh that woman was a complete wacko."

Jungkook watched curiously as the woman sat so carelessly on y/n's bed as if she was talking to a close friend. "From the moment I touched y/n's tiny little hands when she was adopted I knew exactly who she was and what she was meant to be and I can't let that happen."

"Why not? I'm not understanding why it's such a big deal-"

"But it is Jungkook. You don't know the full story. I chose you because I know how you felt about her mother and I know you'd do anything for my granddaughter." Jungkook's chest tightened at the mention of his first love.

"If you really want to keep y/n alive you cannot trust Seokjin."

Short chapter but I really wanted to help you guys out a bit on clues I guess? Lol idk if this will help but this chapter has a lot of important messages and foreshadowing❤️❤️

Next chapter will be longer and updated within the next couple of days😘