Ch24 : Plans and Boys

Chapter 24: Plans and Boys

     [Edited: September 7, 2015]

     (Lilly's P.O.V)

     After school, Calum and Jake asked if they can come home with us. I said sure. The whole weekend, we were going to be planning how to humiliate the people who make me get so freaking pissed off.

     We arrived at my house, and the boys got used to Jake and Calum, so they allow them to come anytime. Plus, they're friends with the boys.

     Walking up the stairs, to my room, I dropped my back pack on my bed, and jumped onto it. I love my bed.

     "So," Jake started, slapping my leg, to make me get up, "since they are, 'so-called popular', we should do something embarrassing it them. Like, very, embarrassing."

     An hour later, we planned the basic parts.

"Okay, with the girls, Briee, Michelle and Julia, we do something embarrassing to them. Luke, 'the most popular boy in school', same thing. With the same teachers, Ms. Lamey especially, we show the school how horrible they are." Riley checked off, going over everything. We nodded.

     "I think we should start with the girls, shall we?" I asked, evilly. They laughed, and wrote down some things we could possibly do to them.

     -take their gym clothes
     -spray paint their locker
     -hide school supplies
     -make their crushes act like they like them
     -"accidentally" bump into them
     -"accidentally" spill food on them while walking with tray
     -start rumors
     -make lies, act innocent
     -try to make the teachers dislike them
     -switch their make up into something disgusting
     -photo shop a video of them saying and doing things stupidly
     -hack into their accounts
     -make their alarm clocks, late

     After a few minutes, we got a few ideas to humiliate them. We went over them.

     "I don't want to start rumors, that's like what bullies do," Riley whined, always being the nice one. We sighed and crossed out that idea.

     "We shouldn't draw on their locker, security cameras will see us, and words can hurt," Jake reminded us, always being the mature one. We crossed that out too.

"Hiding their school supplies are too weak, that's nothing to humiliate them," Calum suggested. I agreed. Finally, someone without a heart!

     Calum was always one that did the best for everything. If we were eating pizza, he would get the best kind; if we were riding go carts, he would take the coolest one. I liked that.

     Several minutes later, we agreed on just a few ideas.

     "One: Taking their gym clothes while they shower. Two: Make their crushes break their heart. Three: Accidentally bump into them, and spill food on them. Four: Act innocent and make lies. Five: Switch makeup. Six: Hack into their accounts, and post embarrassing pictures of them," I said, listing everything.

     We all nodded, and agreed to start doing the simplest things on Monday.

     An hour later, The boys had to leave, so we planned to meet again tomorrow.

     ----------

Getting ready for bed, me and Riley sat on my bed, talking. Then, there was a knock on my door, and in walked my brothers and girls.