|•XXVI•|

~Zodia's POV~

"It just has to rain," I groan in disbelief as we enter the Myrlwood.

"Wow! This place is a jungle," Prompto comments as we weave through the trees and plants.

"Abundant in not only flora, but fauna as well," Ignis said.

As we entered a small clearing and killed a few Mushussus and Mandrakes, Gladio spoke up. "This is the spot. Time to find that stone Dino asked for."

I stopped in my tracks, confused at hearing the new name. "Who's Dino?" The four men turned to face me. I glanced between all of them before my eyes stopped on Noctis.

"A weird journalist we ran into at Galdin Quay. He also makes jewelry," my brother answers.

"And he kinda threatened Noct into get him a stone," Prompto adds.

My eyes widen at the blonde's words. "Threatened? How?"

"Told us if we didn't get the stone, he'd tell everyone who Noct really was," Gladio states.

I sigh with closed eyes and crossed my arms. "Of course... Anyways, what stone does he want?"

"A ruby one," Ignis replies.

"If I find it first, I get to throw it at his head," I announce. The four laugh at my comment before continuing to search for the stone. Luckily, I was the one to find it. Returning to the others, I hand it over to Noctis. "Looks like I get to throw it at him once we make a small visit to Galdin Quay."

"I kinda wanna see you do it," Noctis snickers.

"I think he deserves it," Prompto joins in.

"That's three vote. Can I get two more?" I grin, looking at Gladio and Ignis.

"Go right ahead," Gladio chuckles. Then, I directed my whole attention to the royal advisor.

He sighs before giving me his answer. "Just do not aim for the eyes."

"Alright! I'll be looking forward to our little visit!" I cheer.

The four smile at me before deciding to head deeper into the Myrlwood. The monsters were no real obstacle as the pathway narrowed. The sound of a waterfall caught my attention and I took off without saying anything.

"Zodia!" I hear Ignis shout before chasing after me.

Just as I thought, a haven was near the small waterfall. The familiar protective runes carved into the stone disc resonated with their normal blue hue. "Good. I did remember where it was." The others finally reached me and were out of breath.

"G-Geez, Zo, when did you get so fast?" Prompto pants.

"Sorry, just remembered the haven was by a waterfall and bolted."

"Fair warning next time, Sis. Never seen Specs run so fast," Noctis manages to say between breaths.

"Will do, brother dearest," I giggle.

Now that we found the haven, we sat up camp before leaving. Ignis had grabbed a few curatives, confusing me a little. He realized I was looking at him and answered the question that was floating through my mind. "A few will suffice. We will be in need of not only your healing spells."

"Ah, so you're bringing a few so I don't have to solely be the healer during the monster that awaits us outside the tomb."

He nods, putting the curatives in his pockets. Leaving the safety of the haven, we fight through another wave of enemies to reach the other branching path. As the enemies vanished and an eerie presence surrounded us, I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on-end.