TALK

*This was a request so I hope you like it*

CARL'S P.O.V:
It has been a week or so since Y/N died. We had been together for 3 years ever since we were 15 now I'm 18 and I never thought the day would come where Y/N wouldn't be around anymore. I had to shoot her before she turned. It was only suppose to be a simple run but the store was over run more then we excepted and she ended up getting bit as she was fighting off walkers.

"Hey Carl" my dads voice snapped me out of my trance as I stared at the blank wall ahead of me. He took a seat next to me at the kitchen table looking at me.

"We all loved her" he said. I nodded trying not to let tears escape from my eyes but it was no use the minute I thought of her it brought back memories.

"She's out of this shit hole world now that's all that matters" I said anger laced in my voice.

"Carl, I know you two were together, I know you two loved each other.....and I know you miss her" he said.

"I do I miss her a lot" I said the anger slowly fading away now only to be left with sadness written on my face.

"Carl, she would want you to move on to be happy" he said.

"How am I suppose to be happy and move on! It's been a week!" I said raising my voice a little.

"I didn't mean right away, but eventually" he said looking at me.

"I just miss her so much" I sobbed.

"I know we all do" my dad said bringing me into his chest and hugging me as I sobbed.

"You know she was bit at the very beginning but she didn't tell anybody and she kept fighting" I chuckled through sobs and sniffles. "She was always so stubborn" I laughed.

"She was, she was also very brave" my dad said.

"Ya She was" I smiled remembering all the times she was a total badass.
_________
Flashback:
"Go screw yourself" she said with a stone cold face, at the tall 6'5 man in front of her.

"Little girl got some spice in her" the man smirked grabbing her face and bringing it close to his.

"Keep your hands off of her" I yelled.

"Is this your little boyfriend" he said pointing at me.

"That's none of your god damn business" she spat in his face. The man chuckled as he wiped it off his face.

"I'm sure he would love to watch me torture you" he smirked and whispered in her ear.

"To bad that will never happen" she smirked head butting him and using the chains that tied her hands together to choke the man by wrapping them around his neck. He fought all he could but it was no use in a couple minutes he was lying on the ground clutching his neck lifeless. She grabbed the key and unlocked us both.

"God I love you when your a badass" I smiled kissing her then running out of the old warehouse with her hand in mine.
__________
"She saved my ass more times then I can count" I smiled.

"She saved a lot of people's asses" My dad chuckled.

"I just want her here with me, she made everyone smile without trying, the minute she came into the room everyone instantly felt better, she could even make Daryl laugh his ass off and that takes skill" I chuckled.

"I know, I want her here to, but son this world didn't deserve a girl like her, she deserves to be in a better place where she didn't have to fight for her life, and it's going to hurt but it will get better I promise you that" my dad said.

"Thank you dad" I smiled and hugged him.

"We don't talk enough son I'm always here" he smiled. I nodded and got up stepping outside. Everyone didn't seem as happy as they always were, it was quiet deadly quiet people worked and walked. They didn't have that small smile. I was use to hearing her laugh or seeing her smile, but now she was gone. I just had to get trough it one day at a time.