Prove It End (Smut)

Corey's POV

After I left with the guys, sitting in the back with Jay, who had decided to come early and just spend the night out. We all went out for dinner, hitting up a pub near by With most of us all just getting something heavy for dinner with a coke. Something simple really.

Tyler: "Hey Corey did you end up figuring out what we were talking about earlier?"

Corey: "Yeah I got it, I had to ask Jay about it but I got there in the end."

Jay: "Ask me about what sorry?"

Corey: "Your memory is shit mate."

Jay: "Uh I just, mustn't have been paying much attention, I mean granted you tend to figure shit out on your own half way through a conversation with someone anyway."

Corey: "Maybe when I was younger, I'm surprised you remember that."

Jay: "Corey there is a lot I remember."

As I sat down beside Mitch, I felt his hand reach under the table and take hold of mine, I looked at him and simply smiled while I turned to Lachlan to see him looking down at the desk, So I pulled my phone out and thought to message him. See if he was OK.

Lachlan: "Yeah I'm fine I just, I dunno I feel funny."

Corey: "Why do you feel funny are you ok?"

Lachlan: "Oh uh, I feel funny as in emotions funny. I like someone but I'm scared to be honest if you will like me back."

Corey: "Lachlan..."

Lachlan: "Fuck I need to uh, back, ngh."

I watched literally propel his chair back as he launched himself upwards and ran for the bathroom I think, I don't know I was too busy trying to think about the fact he likes me.

Tyler: "What the fuck was that innade of?"

Corey: "I think he just texted me something meant for someone else."

Mitch: "What was it?"

Corey: "Obviously if it was meant for someone else I'm not going to share the information now am I?"

Jay: "He has a point Mitch."

About ten minutes later, with Lachlan's food going slightly cool, he came back out and started to devour his food.

Corey: "Someone's keen."

Lachlan: "I just can we get ready please?"

The guys all wanted to go out tonight to Jupiter's Casino, when we did walk in, and I had to take some money out to play with and sign in. I noticed a restaurant area open.

Corey: "Why didn't we just eat here?"

Mitch: "It's really expensive."

Corey: "Oh ok then."

As we walked around and I had a look at the games that were on offer, as well as the little bar and seating area where some music was playing, noticing the a esthetic was like being in a Vietnamese 5 star restaurant. I perused the menu and decided on a long island. Something I had never had before but hey, I was drinking and the power boys weren't as far as I know.

Lachlan: "Hey can I uh, talk to you for a sec?"

As we stood at the bar, I felt Lachlan's presence before I heard him, his voice was distinct but the awkwardness that came around him was almost worse.

Lachlan: "Look I'm sorry that I, sent that message."

Corey: "It's OK."

Lachlan: "Corey it's really not though. I actually think I like you, but I'm just, afraid I guess."