Eight

Since the Yule Ball, Amelia had been off with everyone. No one knew why either. Maisie however knew it had something to do with Snape. Amelia hadn't told her what had happened though.

As it was the Christmas holidays, Amelia had decided to stay at Hogwarts with Maisie. Narcissa had invited Maisie to Malfoy Manor. But Maisie didn't feel it was right to invade a family Christmas.

When morning came, Amelia went to see Maisie. Maisie smiled. "What's been going on? I know it's something to do with Snape."

"We kissed and then he just left like it was nothing," Amelia told her best friend.

Maisie was shocked. She couldn't believe that Amelia had kissed Snape. "Wow. Melia."

"I know. I shouldn't have done it." 

Maisie sighed and hugged her best friend. "Look, no one can say anything because they don't know. You and Snape will figure things out."

Amelia scoffed. "I doubt that."

***
Amelia walked around the castle. She saw Snape. "You're a real jerk," she said.

Snape turned to her. "I beg your pardon?"

"You heard. You're a jerk. You kiss me and then you ignore me! Way to make me feel cheap," she spat.

Snape walked over to Amelia and grabbed her. He pinned her against the wall. "Don't you dare talk to me like that again. I can have you out of here before your father can blink," he said.

"You don't scare me Severus. I've seen werewolves scarier then you. And by the way, your lips are not tasty," Amelia said as she shoved him away.

Amelia tried to walk off. Snape grabbed her again and pulled her into him. They were both glaring at each other when their lips attached.

***
Amelia followed Snape to his private quarters. Snape muttered the password and took her inside. Amelia grinned. "Here was me thinking it was all black," she said.

"Funny Miss Malfoy. Now come here."

Amelia walked over to him. Snape grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. He kissed her and she kissed back. Snape took her through to the bedroom.

***
Amelia was lying on Snape's bed. He cast a contraceptive spell and pushed into her. Amelia moaned and kissed him. Snape smirked.

***
Draco couldn't find Amelia anywhere. He was getting worried. Draco found Maisie instead. "Have you seem Amelia?" He asked.

Maisie shook her head. She had a feeling she knew where Amelia was. "I haven't seen her yet."

Draco nodded. "I'm considering bringing my mother in for this. Amelia hasn't been herself and mother is the only one who can get her to open up," he said.

Maisie smiled. "If that's what you think you should do."

***
Amelia and Snape were in bed breathless. Amelia looked at him. "Wow."

Snape looked back at her. "Leave."

"What?"

"Leave."

***
Amelia went back to the common room. She couldn't believe Snape had kicked her out after they had sex. She was beginning to hate him.

Amelia went inside and paled. Sitting there was Narcissa. "I think we need to talk."