Chapter Twenty Six

After that little episode, you were rather shaken up. You couldn't exactly remember what it was about, or why but you were just scared. Yoongi's heat ended so now the boys could go back to cuddling and demanding attention-

All the boys did, except Jungkook who barely left his room and when he did he seemed... upset.

"Yoongi." You whispered quietly, laying beside him as he was on his phone. He looked down at you.

"Yeah?" His voice was soft and gentle, and you felt like you could melt at the sound.

"I know it might seem... weird for you." You started. "But would it be alright for me to take Kookie out tomorrow?"

"Why would that be weird?" His phone was locked at this point and you could feel the jealousy radiate off him.

"He's seemed really down lately, and nobody can bring him out his shell." You whispered looking up at him. Yoongi's eyes closed before he rolled so his back was towards you.

"Yeah. Sure, whatever." You felt your heart sink slightly and you looked down. You had hurt Yoongi.

"I'll let you sleep now." Your voice was quiet. "Goodnight, Yoongi." You kisses his cheek gently before standing up.

Everywhere felt filled with upset and guilt, more so when he didn't protest when you left the room.

"Jungkook?" You has been stood outside his door for ten minutes, and you hadn't gotten a response from the boy. "Kookie, I'm coming in." With that you opened the door to see the ears of Jungkook sticking out from beneath the blankets and you sat on the edge of the bed.

"Go away." He mumbled quietly.

"I was going to go out today to the museum." You hummed gently. "I was going to see if you wanted to come?"

"Invite Yoongi Hyung." He spoke harshly, and even then it stung. You sighed softly peeling the blankets back, just enough to expose his forehead. You left a soft kiss there, ruffling his hair.

"If you're not coming with me, I'll just go to work early then." You sighed softly. "There's money on the counter for takeaway. I won't be back until late." You places the blankets back as they were before heading back to your own room. You closed the door behind you and you started getting ready for work, ignoring the feeling inside of you.

You had hurt Yoongi by wanting to spend time with Jungkook. But by the sounds of it, you had hurt Jungkook by spending too much time with Yoongi.

You sighed looking at your reflection as you smoothed out your uniform.

What were you meant to do now?