ONE EXTRA BULLET

CARL'S P.O.V:
I was just about to shoot a walker that was right in front of me when all of a sudden it dropped dead with one slice of a katana to the head. I looked in awe as a Y/C/H haired girl with Y/E/C eyes stood over top of the walker taking its place standing in front of me. She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"You looked like you could use a hand" she smiled.

"Thanks"I smiled. "But I could have handled it" I said.

"Well one extra bullet could save you one day" she smiled.

"What's your name" I asked.

"Why should I tell you" she asked. "I won't be seeing you again" she said with a hint off sass.

"Okay then I guess we don't need to be on a first name basis then" I smiled.

"Don't go wasting that bullet" she smiled running in a different direction.

"I won't" I yelled back then running to go find the rest of the group.
_____________
Y/N P.O.V:
I ran towards the old store heading voices shouting over each other. I saw a group of people fighting off many walkers. I looked around and scanned everyone one boy caught my attention.

"Where the hell have I seen him" I thought to myself. It was killing me.

"Have I met him before" I kept thinking and thinking but still nothing came to me. Until I saw the sheriff's hat.
_________
Flashback:
"Don't go wasting that bullet" I shouted to the boy with a sheriffs hat and one blue eye. He had caught my attention fighting off a walker, he was cute and looked badass fighting all the walkers I decided to help with the last one hoping to save him an extra bullet or two.

"I won't" I heard him shout back, I smiled and looked back seeing him run the other way. It was probably the last time I was going to see him, and that sucked cause you didn't meant to many guys your age just wandering around now a days.
__________
The guy with the hat! I remembered him from around a year ago we were 16 back then now 17. I ran helping kill some walkers. I got a couple glances from the people in the group. Then I saw the boy with the hat fall to the ground a walker just about to bit his neck when all of a sudden he shot it straight in the head going to shoot it again making sure it was dead but there were no other bullets in it.

"Told you to save that last bullet" I said as that was the last walker that he had killed.

"What" he looked at me.

"It's Y/N by the way" I said running back.

"Hey wait" I heard a couple of shouts but I was long gone before any of them could chase me.
__________
CARL'S P.O.V:
"Carl did you know that girl" My dad asked.

"No I don...." then it hit me!

"Save that last bullet it could save your life one day"

It was the girl I had met a year ago! I had searched everywhere for her but I never found her.

"She's an old friend" I said smiling to myself. Everyone have me a strange look but I shook it off getting up and we all headed towards the trucks.
____________
1 Year Later:
CARL'S P.O.V:
I was out walking around. I was pissed at my dad cause he wasn't letting me go on this next run. I wasn't a baby anymore I was 18 and I could take care of myself. I was walking around when I heard a gunshot go off. I followed it running through the woods. A girl had a walker over her about to bite her she went to go shoot it but all you heard was the click of the gun signalling no bullets were left. I noticed her she was the girl that I had ran into twice now!

I got out my gun and shot the walker it fell on top of the girl who if I remembered right was Y/N. She threw the dead walker off of her and got up brushing herself off then looking up at me.

"Guess you should learn to  it waste that last bullet" I said smiling. She looked up at me with a strange look. Then she smiled.

"We have to stop meeting like this" she said with a laugh.

"It's Carl by the way" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Carl" she smiled. God her smile was beautiful.

"This is what... the third time. And you said we would never meet again" I said.

"I guess I was wrong" she laughed.

"Don't go running away from me again" I said.

"Why should I stay" she asked placing her hand in her hip.

"Because I really think we could become friends" I smiled.

"Really just friends" she said stepping closer to me.

"Well maybe more" I said.

"I would like that" she said. I leaned in closed but she walked past me.

"Come on Carla show me where this base of yours is" she said walking ahead of me.

"It's Carl" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh sorry I thought it was Carla" she said with a smirk.

"That's a girls name" I said.

"I get my names confused easily" she said with a joking tone.

"Come on I'll show you the way" I said running towards the base her following along behind me. I was hoping she would stick around.