Chapter 15

There are days when you just wish you could stay in bed forever. The covers are warm and comforting and the position you are in just makes you want to pull the covers up and never get up.  However, while this all sounds amazing there is one thing that can end your peaceful moment for good. The Sun. I mean don't get me wrong I love it, but right now it was the worst thing I could think of. I was currently in the safety and comfort of Edmund's arms when I just had to open my eyes and look for the source that was shining so brightly in my eyes.  There at the far end of the room was a pair of curtains lightly swaying and letting the sun into the room.  Knowing that I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep I decide it would be best to just get up. I didn't know just how closely Edmund had me wrapped around his arms until I couldn't even get a leg out of the bed. My arms where tightly held in place with Eddy's arms on top of mine, while my legs where intertwined with his.

I slowly pulled my arms from under his and successfully managed to get them free. Having at least some ability to move I proceeded to slowly pry his arms from around me. Every so slowly I grabbed his arms that where comfortably resting on my stomach and stretched them forward. He stirred and I stiffened as I waited for his arms to once again go around me and lock me in once more. However, the light snoring in my ear told me he was far too deep into his slumber to do so. I then proceeded to wiggle myself out from under his arms, slowly bringing my upper body from under his arms and to the edge of the bed. Having my upper body free from the hold he had me in, I proceeded by pulling my legs from his. Finally accomplishing my escape I turn to get off from the bed when I inconveniently notice that I am at the end of the bed and fall down, Landing face first from the bed. I groan as the impact and pain run through my whole body. I roll over and lay still on my back as I notice eddy stirring again.

I slowly but carefully get up and peak from the end of the bed to see if he had actually awoken. What I see makes me smile. When he had stirred he had conveniently grabbed the pillow and wrapped his arms around it as he had me in a few moments ago. Happy that I managed to not awake him, I get up and cover him with the covers that where now all bunched up at the end of the bed. As I place the sheets around him, I notice that one thing that woke me up in the first place was now shinning in his eyes. Looking up I see the curtains once again swaying and letting the sun in taunting me to come closer. Annoyed from waking up so early, or at least I thought it was early, I storm to the balcony determined to close it. As I near the balcony I can't help but stop and step out to notice my surroundings.  The house was pretty much surrounded by forest area but also by wonderful colorful flowers and a small path that led to the forest. Pretty much the perfect place to get away when you just want to relax. Deciding to do more exploring I step back into the room and close the balcony doors and curtains. I turn to look at Edmund once more, as I look at him all curled up and relaxed in his state of comfort I smile and head out. As I turn to close the door of the room and walk out I make sure to not make any loud sounds and close the door.

                I sigh as I successful close the door and turn around. I'm greeted with a long hallway of many paintings and pictures on both walls. I walk down the hall admiring the painting/ photos and smiling as I noticed they are all of Edmund's family. I giggle a little as I notice some of are the times that I used to come over to his house for his birthday or holidays when we were little.  There are some were we are just laughing at each other and others when I'm the only one laughing as he stands there with his little arms wrapped around himself pouting or running from me or simply just him looking at me. It is then that I start to remember just why I loved him in the first place. He might have been a brother to me at first but eventually his protectives and caring attitude towards me got to me. Smiling I proceed to look at the photos and admire the ones with his other family members. The paintings include his mom, mother, sister and brother. His brother was the oldest of the three. He had moved to another pack for a while to try and help them with a rouge problem that they had and ended up becoming the alpha of the Moonlight pack when the original alpha and Luna where killed without being able to create pups.  Therefore, we never really heard or saw much of him on our grounds from then on. Unfortunately for Sebastian last I heard he still hadn't found his mate and he was already 22.