( 6 )

"Unknown Number"

Y/N's POV:

You felt relieved after the bloody message was finally covered, but you were still worried about Hoseok being in the hospital. Since it was weekend, you decided to take the taxi to the hospital to visit him.

The flashback flashed in your mind. The face of the intruder was still stuck in your mind. His grey hair and his dark black eyes scared you.

"I hope he doesn't come back again.." You thought.

~~

You finally reached the hospital and walked straight to Hoseok's room. You slowly opened the door, expecting him to be sleeping but he wasn't. He was just laying there, staring at the ceiling.

"Hoseok," You touch his hand again. This time, he didn't even look at you. He continued to just stare at the ceiling. One tear escape from your eye. You squeezed his hand. You shook him a little so he could look at you but he refused to.

"Hoseok what is wrong with you?!" You kind of shouted. He finally looked at you.

"Remember that I promise you that I will protect you?" He said, "I didn't.. I broke the promise..."

"No you didn't break the promise Hoseok... you saved me. You just got shot on your shoulder. That doesn't mean you didn't protect me."

"But I let the intruder get away.."

You froze. There was chances that the intruder is actually the killer who broke out of prison. You started to get scared. "What if the killer is actually after me?" You thought.

You talked with Hoseok a little bit more until it was time to go. You wanted to go home as fast as possible. You took the same taxi and went home.

~~

You opened the door and headed to the living room to find Jennie talking to your parents. Her face looked scared and pale.

"Jennie? What are you doing here?" You sat beside her and glanced at your parents. They both looked shocked.

"What's wrong you guys?" You were confused at all of their expressions. Jennie handed her phone to you telling you to check the messenger app.

You unlocked into her phone and saw an unknown contact on the messenger app. You clicked to read the chat.

"I'm after your friend name Y/N. If I see her again, it will be the end of her."

You almost dropped Jennie's phone. Jennie hugged you tightly, not letting you go. Your mom tried to calm her down. You couldn't believe that the only thing the killer want is to kill you. You were shaking in fear. The only way that will make you safe is to just stay home in weekends and not come home late in school days.

"Everything will be fine. The police and I will deal with it." Your dad said calmly.

"How can you be so calm Dad?! This is a big issue, I'm going to get a killed!! How would you feel if  your own daughter get slaughtered by a killer that just broke out of priso-"

"DON'T YELL AT YOUR FATHER Y/N. You're not a police you don't know what's going to happen." Your dad snapped which made you kept silent.

You were furious that your parents are all acting calm even they know that their daughter is getting hunted down by a killer. You stomped upstairs and slammed your bedroom door. You sat down and hugged your knees. Minutes later, you heard a small knock on the door.

"Y/N open the door please.." You heard Jennie's voice from outside. You refused to open the door but Jennie kept on knocking. You tried to cover your ears but you could still heard the knocking. Jennie kept on calling your name.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" You finally yelled out, letting tears fall down your cheeks.

Later, the knocking stopped and you could hear Jennie walking down the stairs. After everything was silent, you grabbed your phone from the nightstand to text Hoseok but one notification made you stared in horror.

"Unknown326 has added you by your phone number"