Enter, stranger, but take heed, of what awaits the sin of greed

DISCLAMER DISCLAMER (NEEE NAAW NEEE NAAW): THESE CHARACTORS AND SOME PLACES ARE OWNED BY JK ROWLING AND UNCLE RICK!!!!

IF YOU DONT WANT A SPOILER ALERT, LOOK FOR THESE * *, AND SKIP UNTIL YOU SEE THEM AGIAN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diagon Alley was nothing like I had seen before. In a way, it sort of reminded me of New Rome, in the way that everyone had a place to be, yet the places were also polar opposites... unlike New Rome, which was clean cut marble and well kept gardens, Diagon alley was bustling with colour, and sale items were stacked so closely together, that I was wondering how anyone removed a single item.

It was quite overwhelming. 

I suddenly spot the Weasley's coming out of a nearby fire place (again, no clue), and go over to meet them. I spot the twins (who looked so much like children of Hermes that it wasn't funny) and look at the one on the left, who had a glint eye. * * I could sense that he would die soon, In a couple of years. The poor other twin, snapped in half. * * I shake my head and forget about this.  Next, from the fire, come Hermione, Ron and Harry. Last of all, Mrs Weasley. 

Father had told me that he had kept a 'temporary' account open for my time at hogwarts. I snorted when I heard temporary. Hades, among the god of the dead, was also the god of wealth and jewels. He was also a god. He went over the top.

"Nico, that's Gringotts, the wizarding bank. Do you have an account?"

I bring out a key. "Yes."

We head up the marble steps. This building looked alot like some of the buildings in New Rome. I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been based on a roman building. It had bronze doors, and engraved into these doors, was these words.

Enter, stranger, but take heed
Of what awaits the sin of greed
For those who take, but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn.
So if you seek beneath our floors
A treasure that was never yours,
Thief, you have been warned, beware
Of finding more than treasure there.

Okay. So no stealing. 

We go in, and I almost scream. There are hundreds of tiny, slightly balding, pointy teeth goblins! Mrs Weasley saw my alarmed expression.

"It's okay, dear. They won't hurt you unless you steal something."

Sure.

I nod and we continue to a station with a goblin at a desk, writing something. It was incredibly tall (probably to compensate for their lack of height) , and I was only a couple of inches taller than the desk itself. 

He smiled a toothy smile at the others, and then looked at me. 

"Ah, Mr Di Angelo. Your father has recently opened a vault for you... number 13, right?" he said in a slightly growly and high pitched voice (I had no idea that was possible...)

I take the key out of my pocket and put it on the desk. "I don't know, but here's my key."

He then turns to Harry. "Ah, Mr Potter, an extration?"

I stop listening and see that Hermione was glaring at me, and looking at my arm... MY ARM! I had completely forgotten to wear something over my S.P.Q.R tattoo, and she could now see it! I press my arm into my body. She looks at me with a mix of suspicion and horror. 

We are all loaded into a minecart, but the Weasley twins and Mr Weasley. There is no point in the going, as there is no that much room in the cart. Hermione and Ron, for some reason, come along to. So it is the goblin, Harry, the other two, and Mrs Weasley all in one little cart.

"Hold on, Dear." I hear Mrs Weasley say, and I see the other three holding onto the rails as if there lives depended on it. I hold on.