Introduction

Hi everyone my name is Aless and this is my first official story

now before you start reading I wanted to say a few things...

A BIT ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!  I love reading and writing and I would die without a book in my life... sorry enough dramatic words, I am just a girl with big dreams and hopes for life LOL :)

NO HATE!!!!!! I worked so hard on this story so far and I would really appreciate if there would be no rude comments and if I see them or If I see you are being rude to others I will have to delete the comments sorry :( :(

also NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!! if I see any comments with spoilers I will also be forced to delete them, sorry but if you have already read it dont say anything about it, let other people read and enjoy the story.

I LOVE TALKING TO YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! comment, comment and comment all day long because I love hearing your guys thoughts and tips on the story and my work, I will try to get through all the comments if I get a lot but until then I will be commenting back to everyone.

LETS TALK CAST!!!!!! the cast is something I have had a hard time deciding but I finally have had decided Theo James (from divergent and my future husband :)) will be playing Ryder Walsh, I LOVE Theo James he is my celeb crush and he is a total hottieeeeeee! I have also decided that Addison Snow will be played by... Madison Fisher! if you don't know who she is she is a family vlogger, actress and a model and she is sooooo pretty! the rest of the cast I will put in on the side  :) :) :) :)

NO COPYRIGHT!!!!!!!!! I have worked super hard on this story so far and if I see anyone copyright from my story I will have to report them :( sorry but you should come up with your own ideas and story line that's what makes a story original and your own :)

UPDATES!!!!!!!!!! I usually upload every Tuesday's and Friday's or earlier so stay tuned X  

ONE LAST THING- VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!! this story contains swearing and descriptive content so if you are uncomfortable by any of those things I would suggest you don't read this story :( :( 

Your probably tired of my blabbing and annoyance by now so go ahead and read until your hearts content because you are now reading... The Billionaire's Luck.