RM

Not sure if this counts as a smut. Maybe smut related? Either way it's somewhat dirty.
——————————————————————

I was laying back in my bed, phone against my ear as I listened to my boyfriend's voice. It's been exactly five months since I last saw him. I don't mind that he has to travel a lot. I love that he gets to experience connecting with his fans and having the opportunity to adventure all around the world..but I do miss him.

"What are you doing?"

"Laying down. Getting ready for bed. I can't sleep though. I miss you", I pouted.

"I miss you too. I miss kissing those lips of yours."

"When are you gonna come home? I'm excited to hear everything", I said, playing with a string that's attached to my bed.

"I should be back by next week."

"Thank goodness. I can't wait to see you", I said.

"Me too. You know....I miss a lot of stuff about you. Your hair, your smile, your hips, your legs...your whole body."

"Namjoon, are you drunk?", I asked, face flushed from the sound of his voice.

"No I'm not drunk. I just...have needs that need to be taken care of. (Y/n), will you help me?"

"..I can't..you know how I get when you talk like this. Besides, the guys will hear us. We'll wake them up", I said.

"I'm alone. (Y/n), I really need you. Just hearing your voice is getting me off. Can you please help me?"

I can hear rustling sounds in the background, like he was taking off his belt. Heavy breathing can be heard from the other side of the phone. I can feel my heart racing as I heard my name coming out as light moans.

"Well...what am I supposed to do?..I've never done anything like this before..", I mumbled, feeling my heart beat get quicker by the second.

"Just talk. Talk about us. Talk about stuff you like that I do. Talk about anything."

I can hear him groaning, irritated by the lack of pleasure he was getting. I can even hear him stroking himself. I bit my lip and tried to think of what to say.

"I like...when you push me up against the wall before kissing me. When you arrive from work, you always do that and I love it", I mumbled.

"Tell me more."

His moans caused my insides to twist. My hand kept a hold on my shirt, gripping it as I heard his raspy voice.

"I can hear you're getting frustrated too. Do you want me as much as I want you? You can say it. Don't hold back. I know you want to as well."

I tried not to let his voice get to me. My hand was twitching, desperately wanting to go underneath my clothes. My heavy breathing only encouraged Namjoon to take over.

"You know what I would do if I was there? Instead of pushing you gassing the wall, I'd push you against the bed. Would you like that?"

He chuckled after hearing a soft moan coming out of my mouth, knowing that if he continued I'll be pleasuring myself just like he's pleasuring himself.

I was laying flat on my back, chest heaving up and down as my hand lingered near the hem of my pajama shorts. I had to bite my lip really hard to prevent me from moaning. But listening to Namjoon's moans had me weak.

"(Y/n).."

After hearing my name come out as a moan, I gave up and placed my hand underneath my clothes. Both of us stopped talking as soon as we heard each other moan. It was getting louder and quite hard to be able to stop.

"(Y/n)...I...love you."

Hearing those words made me lose control. The louder my moans got, that faster we went. Unable to speak, I kept stuttering words so he'll know I was close. When we finished, all we could hear were our uneven breaths.

"(Y/n)...I'm glad we talked. I feel so much better. How about you?"

He chuckled as he heard I was still trying to even put my breathing. I wiped off the sweat from my forehead and put the phone against my ear.

"I hope you're happy. I just showered and now I'm all sweaty. I'm gonna have to shower again", I whined.

"But you did enjoy it right? I've been wanting to try this with you. I hope you're not mad."

"I'm not mad...I did enjoy it...but now it's gonna make me want you here more now", I said.

"That's what makes it fun. Don't worry. I'll make it up to you when I get there. You'll just have to wait."

"How? How are you gonna make it up to me?", I asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Tell me", I pleaded, kicking my legs a little.

"I'm not gonna tell you. I promise it'll be worth the wait."

"What if I don't wanna wait? I really wanna know", I whined.

"I don't wanna ruin the surprise. It's best if you don't know."

"Namjoon Oppa..please tell me", I said, cringing at the word 'oppa' since I don't really call him that.

"Jagiya, that cute stuff won't work on me, you know that. Anyways, I just wanted to hear your voice. You should go to sleep now. It's getting late."

"But...Ugh..Fine", I mumbled.

"Goodnight. I love you."

"Goodnight", I mumbled.

"Are you upset? Jagiya..I want that day to be special for us. I'm planning a lot of things to do that day. I don't wanna ruin it."

"..okay. I'll wait then", I sighed.

"I love you."

"You said that already", I said.

"That's because it's true. I love you so much."

"I love you too", I rolled my eyes.

"That's what I wanted to hear. Goodnight and sweet dreams."

____________________________

Some people have good days and bad days. These past few days have been bad for me. Don't let the bad days keep you from having good days.

*IMPORTANT*
There are two Taehyung imagines that i published. Some of you may be able to read both and others might not be able to read one of them. I will remind you that at that time I was having trouble publishing and wattpad was deleting my stories. If you can't read it, there's nothing I could do about it so please ignore that part. I am no longer having issues publishing but if it happens again I will let you know.