06.

"I need your help"

"I need your help"

Alexandrina wanted to run and never see him again. But instead she stood still, staring at Cedric as he tried to catch his breath. His hair was blowing against the wind and he wore a nervous expression, anxious for what Alexandrina would have to say.

"Help with what" Alexandrina spoke up against her better judgement, instantly regretting it.

"I saw you reading a book about dragons" Cedric pointed to the book that was poking out from the pocket of her robes, "Potter told me the first task was dragons, and well-well I don't know much about them"

"So you want me to help you learn more about dragons?" Alexandrina knew he was bluffing and it was frustrated her. She only took the book about dragons from the library because she saw him read it once in her fourth year.

Cedric realized she knew he was lying and quickly continued,"Well actually I need your help with charms-not the dragons"

"Look, you're one of the most brilliant witches at Hogwarts, and Flitwick tells me that you know more about charms then even him, so I need your help...please Drina I can't go through this thing alone"

"Don't call me Drina Cedric, you lost that privilege the minute we got off that bloody train" Alexandrina snapped at him mad about him lying and mad about just everything. She was about to deny, and say that she was too busy to help anyone right now, but something was stopping her. Maybe it was the sad look on Cedric's face, or the dream she had weeks ago about him. She just couldn't bring herself to say no because she knew that Cedric wasn't just talking about help with the first task, but with the whole thing. "But, I understand, and I will help you"

Alexandrina watched as Cedric's expression contorted into a small smile, as he tried to control himself from full out beaming. "Really?-I mean alright! So maybe we can meet in Hogsmeade or perhaps-"

"The Room of Requirements" Alexandrina said all of a sudden, remembering the room that had shown up when she really needed to be alone from everyone, "We can use that, hardly anyone knows so it can be secret"

"Great, so can I meet you outside the Slytherin common room Saturday, say at eleven?" Cedric asked, and when Alexandrina nodded he continued, "Then you can take us to the-place"

Alexandrina was about to ask why after curfew, but she decided not to, realizing that Cedric probably wanted no one to know about him receiving help. Cedric didn't really have anyone who could help, for Fleur had her headmistress, Victor had Igor, and even Harry had someone to guide him. And him being Head Boy probably also helped with the curfew thing.

"Okay" Alexandrina took a step backwards down the step, "See you then" She turned around and practically ran down the stairs, unable to form a coherent reason as to why she agreed to help Cedric Diggory.

"Till then" Cedric whispered, watching her robes fly behind her.

/

"You agreed to what?!" Fleming sat up so quickly in her bed, Alexandrina thought she might have gotten whiplash, "Are you absolutely mental Alex"