Chapter 15: Facing Fears

'I'm just as scared as you are'

For danimochi 💕

Third Person POV

Play music in media if you want since it personally reminds me of these two

Yoongi sat on the edge of Jimin's bed, a glass of whiskey in one hand, the other softly playing with Jimin's hair. His mind was in a constant battle with his heart. Namjoon and Jin had explained how they had managed to live the way they did. It was mainly based on having hi-tech security systems and making sure that you were careful about how you left the house. All of their windows were one way and when Jin did leave the house, it was from an entrance that was down the road joined through the cellar. It was all very extreme but it was worth it if it meant that they could have happiness.

Yoongi already had most of those precautions set up, he just needed to add more guards discretely around the property and in the surrounding areas. If Yoongi was going to have any chance of protecting Jimin whilst also being with him, he was gonna have to think ahead. Was it excessive? Probably. Worth it? Definitely.

All Yoongi had to do now was convince Jimin to give him another chance. And, basing it on how he left things, it was not going to be easy. He hurt Jimin whilst pathetically trying to protect him. Jimin deserved better, Yoongi knew that, but he couldn't let him go. For the first time ever, he felt like he could actually be himself with someone, with Jimin, but of course everything had a cost. Their happiness depended on whether or not Yoongi could protect him and that was a lot of pressure.

Sighing in frustration, Yoongi downed the rest of his drink before running a hand through his hair, a trick he had stolen from Jimin, debating on whether or not he was brave enough to do what he really wanted to do. Suddenly becoming a coward, he rose to leave the room but halted in the doorway, unable to resist the temptation. Turning round on his heel, Yoongi strode over to the bed, removing his clothes so that he was just in his boxers, and slid carefully into the bed. He slowly reached out to the sleeping Jimin to be able to feel his warmth. However, once he touched his smooth skin, he was shocked to find him shivering slightly. Fearing he was becoming ill, Yoongi pulled him close, Jimin now practically curled up on Yoongi's side. Within a few minutes of Yoongi stroking his hair, Jimin began to settle, a smile returning to his lips.

Yoongi wanted so bad to make the right decision when it came to them but he was so scared that he would mess it up with one false action. He's faced guns, he's faced knives and yet nothing makes him as frightened as the thought of losing Jimin. He felt pathetic but he couldn't care less. He loved him.

Looking down at the youngster, he couldn't hold back anymore. Yoongi pulled Jimin's body up towards him, the youngster starting to wake up from the action, and slammed his lips upon his with as much passion and love that he could. Jimin was startled at first, his senses being overwhelmed but as soon as he realised what was happening, he tried to push away from Yoongi. Yoongi's grip just tightened as he deepened the kiss, trying to show Jimin what he felt without words. Jimin struggled slightly before giving in, no longer fighting his own heart, and kissed back with just as much ferocity. Jimin was soon sat on Yoongi's lap as his clothes were discarded, leaving them both just in their underwear.

Yoongi broke the kiss to slowly tease kisses down Jimin's neck, finding his sweet spot in a record time and abusing it to make Jimin release low moans in his ear. Yoongi was getting desperate for him, the bulge in his shorts growing and growing with each slight touch. Before either knew what was happening, Yoongi was pinning Jimin on the bed, grinding his hips against Jimin's, giving them both the friction that they desired. Yoongi stared into Jimin's eyes, trying to read how he felt. What he saw made him halt his actions.

"Jimin...do you know how I feel about you?"

Jimin's confused eyes stared back at Yoongi, unsure of how to respond to the elder.

"...no."

Yoongi leant down and nuzzled his head into Jimin's neck, making the youngster tense slightly.

"You mean everything to me...I know I was a jerk but...I did it to protect you."

Jimin listened to the elder, trying to figure out his emotions.

"I was given a sign that you were in danger so I tried to cut you off from me so that you were a bit more safe...instead I nearly ruined everything for us."

Yoongi sat up on Jimin, still gazing into his wide eyes.

"I believed that we would never be able to be together...but, after having a familiar friend of mine knock some sense into me.."

Yoongi smirked at Jimin as he mentioned his "familiar friend".

"I found a way to be able to carry on my business and...live with the man who means so much to me as my...boyfriend..."

Jimin stared back at the elder in pure shock. Did he really just hear what he thought he did? Yoongi...wants him to be his boyfriend?!

"Jimin..."

Jimin gulped, unable to find words. Yoongi smirked, knowing how to slice the issue. He slowly leant down towards the youngsters lips, letting his own lightly grace them. The kiss started smooth and slow, their true emotions sweeping through into the kiss. Roaming hands and perfectly planned movements soon moved the kiss from slow and innocent to feisty and passionate. Neither could get enough of the other.

Their bodies acted like two opposite magnets, desperate to be against one another and not separate. No matter how passionate the kiss grew, it never turned into just a physical task. They only kissed each other's bodies, not wanting to ruin the new found innocence that laced their relationship.

Yoongi slowed the kiss, holding Jimin's face as he placed long and slow kisses against his plump lips. He wanted to savour the feeling of Jimin's lips as if it was the last time he would ever feel them even though it was most likely the complete opposite of that.

The kiss finally broke, each trying to catch their breaths as they rested their foreheads against each other's.

"Jimin...you know what I want to ask but...you should know that we will have to constantly be careful. New rules will be set along with extra guards and safety routines. We won't be able to go out like most couples an-"

Jimin stopped the elder from ranting by kissing him again. It was only a short and sweet peck but sometimes, those are the best. Breaking the kiss, Jimin sat up eye level with Yoongi, holding his cheek in his hand.

"I know Yoongi. But I don't care..."

"What do you mea-"

"Yes...I will. Yoongi, I want to be with you..."