Chapter 17

2 in the same week??
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Riley P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm clock singing forest by 21 polites. I get up and go to my brothers room with is a little closet. He did not want to share a room with me when he turned 8 so he pack all his things and moved there. I know on his door letting him know it's time to get up.

I'm not allowed in his room, correction he won't let anyone in his room. Once mom went on there to vacuum, he did not talk to her for weeks! I'm not an lier. I brush my teeth and my hair. I walk down to the shop and put on my uniform.

If Joey thinks I'm watering he is dead wrong. I go over to the door and flip the sign so it  says open. 5 minutes later Joey and Max walks in. "Hey buddy." Joey said I tip a page in my DNA Men magazine. (Kids don't look up its a gay magazine) "hey" I say. "Is that DNA men let me see!!" Max said. "MAX!!"

"I don't get how you can read that stuff." He said and grabbed the hose to water the garden "don't judge me, Im going in to heat and I don't have my soulmates to help with that now do I." I say. Glaring at him. "Oh is it when you get all cranky and stuff."

"Ya I get cranky because I'm frustrated." I said sighing "when is it going to happen so I know that I have to keep all those males away from that ass it's for your soulmates." Max said.

"Omg Max what's wrong with you." I say I can't believe he said that. "Look your my best friend so I have to protect you!" He said

I was about to argue with him that I don't need protecting but then the bell when the off I looked over to the door to see who came in. I saw a little vampire boy with blonde hair and red eyes. "Hey are you lost?" He looked at me.

"I'm here to see Sammy!" He said.

Is he a friend for his or a bully wanting to mess with him. "Are you a friend?" I asked. "LIAM WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Joey yelled the poor boy covered his ears.
"Wait you know this kid??"

"Ya that Alex's brother." He said looking at me for something. Alex as in Alexander! My soulmate Alexander?! Ok just act natural.
"I can go get him for you if you like." I said "Yes please." What dose a vampire want with my brother.

I go up stairs to his room I knock knowing he is in there. No answer do I knock again but this time harded. He opens the door "what do you want." I look at his appearance he had bed head and pj's on.

"You have a friend down stairs he's looking for you." I say he looks at me with wide eyes "I don't have any friends." He said "oh just come down ok?" I said he rolls his eyes and nod. He follows me down to the shop.

I open the brown door to see a man shaking Liam and saying "are you crazy what if someone toke you mom and dad would kill me!!" He yell the white hair man put down Liam. I got hot all of the sudden I got hot like really hot. What my heat started early!! WHAT THE FUCK!

"Riley? Is your name Riley!!" He said. I nod "omg we found you" He went and hugged me it felt so good. "You smell so good." He buried his nose in the crook of my neck. Oh god little Riley stuck up a bit. He was help like 1 3rd of my body I need the other. "Others- were. . . Are they.. Need them."

"Oh shhh I'll get them don't worry." He said he pick me up bridal style and kiss my forehead. I smile at this. "Oh and Liam when we get home you are to go to your room." He say. "Sigh*.. Ok brother but can Sammy come over." Liam says with hope in his eyes.  "Ok but hurry... Please." He says I cuddle close to him smiling.

It feels nice to be in his arms. I slowly fall to sleep I try keeping my brown eyes open. "It's ok love sleep in sure you tired." I nod my head on his hard chest. He smirks. Omg he has the sexiest smile ever!

He walk to the black SUV and the driver opened the door for us we hopped in the back, few minutes later Sam walked to the car and Liam skipped over smiling happily. They go in the back with us me on Alex's lap. Liam put his head on Sam's shoulder Sam started petting Liam's head softly. Sam smiled it was nice to see him smile again.

I slowly let darkness consume me. All I remember is a hand rubbing my back it feel nice I can't believe I was scared about them not wanting me.

I could feel the car go over gravel slowly waking me up from my peaceful slumber. "Go slow your going to wake my mate and my brother." He whispered to the driver and the other man in the front seat he was buff and scary.. "Yes sir sorry sir"

He must be powerful in the vampire world I should ask him what rank he his. Soon the car stoped. I cuddle closer feeling the cold air it was nice yet too cold for my comfort. A minute later I hear a another car stop right by us. Alex hands me over too someone else his chest is hard but not like Alex.

"I know a spell so the heat is not that extreme." Someone with a soft voice said. But it was not the person that is holding me said. "Yes will do that he seemed pretty tied right now." Alex said. "Will it hurt him?" The person who is holding me bridle style said.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Yaa they found each other but whats in store for Kayden when he and Parker go back to school!!

1083 words