She's Mines

'You are now the reason that I fight
I ain't never did nothing this right in my whole life, Got me thinking Am I worthy of this gift?
Am I strong enough to lift? Into a place that I can see, Someone more important than me?'

3 Months Later

"You look like you eat cheeseburgers for a living" I laugh at harlem chilling on the couch.

"You gone get enough of making fun of my baby" Mia laughs

"It's yo fault, I don't know what you been feeding my mans" I chuckle picking him up, he was going on 4 months and he was already fat as hell.

"Milk, he just want a bottle every five minutes"

"And you give it to him so It's yo fault, he don't eat like that at my house"

"That's cause you be starving my baby"

"Nah we just always sleep" I laugh tickling harlem.

"That's all his fat ass do, eat, shit, sleep, repeat" She laughs walking to the back.

"That's a fact" I laugh shaking my head.

"Here put this onesie on him so y'all can go" She comes back in the living room tossing me a onesie.

I put the onesie on him before strapping him in his carseat.

"I need you to bring him back tomorrow before 2 because I'm taking him to see my parents"

"I got you" I tell her walking out the door.

"He's so fat and chunky" Brook gushes pinching a smiling harlem cheeks.

"How he fat and chunky?" I chuckle.

"Cause he poppin that's why"

"He is, everytime we go to the mall all the jawnts wanna hold him"

"You better not let no randoms hold my baby"

"Hell nah, mufuckas ain't washing they hands these days" I laugh.

"That's a fact" She laughs.

"I think I mastered this parent shit though" I smile watching harlem giggle.

"I hope so cause that second one coming real soon, when she do again?"

"Next week on the 10th"

"Can you please tell me what yall having" Brook pleads with a pout on her face.

"I can't, issa surprise" I smirk.

"I wish she could just have the baby already cause y'all got me on edge"