Chapter 6

Sunday rolled around and Hermione found herself in a over hearing Britany and McKenzie's conversation about her husband in the spa. It was getting a bit irritating for her, but the look on her cousins face tonight would be enough.

Thankfully, Mckenzie was too relaxed to taunt Hermione, though Hermione sometimes liked seeing her mad. Hermione decided to get her nails done, and after a long time of struggling to make a decision, she decided to stick to a simple French manicure.

She left the salon and went back to her empty hotel room. After a long time of her mother trying to persuade her, Hermione finally gave in and dropped Scorpious at the kids club for the night.

She grabbed her white dress out of her closet, and quickly put them on. She smiled at her reflection, pleased with how her dress lightly hugged her curves. Her long legs were visible due to the fact that a part of her dress was sheer fabric.

She decided to put her hair up in an elegant bun, and after hours of redoing it, she got the perfect look. She looked at the clock, realizing that the ball was going to take place in an hour.

Draco had told her that he had to attend a emergency meeting in the hotel, and he would find her at the ball.

She sighed, envious of how her husband could look handsome so effortlessly.

She decided to put a little bit of mascara on her eyelashes and a hint of blush on her cheeks. She always hated the idea of caking on make up unlike Mckenzie and Britany, who would not leave the house if they did not have at least caked their face with foundation and put at least 10 layers of mascara on themselves. She chose to put a light layer of gloss on her lips, tainting it to a natural shade of a rose. She quickly put on the diamond earring she had gotten just yesterday from Draco.

She finally found her favorite white heels and put them on. She stared at her reflection and grinned, she was ready.

Hermione's outfit

***********"Now Britany, today is day one of the plan to snatch the Draco Malfoy

***********
"Now Britany, today is day one of the plan to snatch the Draco Malfoy. Today when I see him, I'm going to charm him and he'll easily fall for me. He'll probably ask me out and we will probably spend time with each other till Wednesday. On Wednesday when there's the final ball with all the important people, he's going to ask for my hand because he's so desperately in love with me and I'll agree. I'll be the most envied woman in England!" Mckenzie clasped her hands after she explained her plan. "Now how do I look?" She asked turning around to show her dress.

 "Now how do I look?" She asked turning around to show her dress

"Amazing!" Britany squealed making Mckenzie laugh.
"Of course I look amazing, I'm Mckenzie Granger" Mckenzie flipped her hair and walked off, grabbing her mascara. She put layer number 21 and 22 on and stared at he mirror, pleased with herself.