Hello and Welcome

Oi, Kaito-San here! This is a new book that I suddenly got inspiration on. I know that I should be working on my other book, A Cat At Ouran, but I am at a stand still right now.

Since I love Snow White with the Red Hair, I started looking for fan fictions about it. Those with added OCs are good, but I actually never found one with a male OC instead. They were female from what I could find. So I decided to make a fan fiction of my own, starring Akira Kazumi's interactions and adventures with the characters of his favorite anime.

I can't really say where this will go, but this is a Snow White with the Red Hair fan fiction.

But before we get started, I need to make a few notes.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the original characters or original plot from the anime/manga. I only own my OC and the additional plot I add to the story.

WARNING: possible bxb shipping up ahead. If you do not like boys love(romance), then I suggest that you might want to leave. If you decide to stay, then please do not post any hate comments here. That goes for anyone, actually. NO HATE COMMENTS!

Plagiarism is punishable by law. Don't do it, people!

I will also be refraining from putting any author's notes at the end of the chapters, unless I need to make an announcement or question. If you like reading A/N, then sorry, but if you just skip them, then you're all set!

Now, without further ado, let's get this started!

I really hope you enjoy!