Chapter 1: Shopping and Screaming

Tris's POV

I walk into the cafeteria and see Christina waving me over to her, Will and Al.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"Well, there is a party tonight and your going." Christina says.

"What?"

"Uriah's having a party at his place and we are all going. Four's gonna be there."

I roll my eyes and scoff. "There's no backing out is there?"

"With this girl, and the possibility of a shopping spree, No." Will says looking kinda pitiful.

"Fine"

"Yeahs!! Come on, we're going shopping."

She drags me to the store and picks out a beautiful high low black dress that's tight until it gets to my waist and strapless. Then she picks a cute crop top leather jacket, a lacy black tank top, black shorts, lacy lingerie, and some strappy black high heels.

"What's with the under clothing?"I ask

"You'll see." She says with an evil grin and pays for my clothing.

We walk back to her room and she says to meet her at her room at 3:30. It's already 3:00.

My stomach growls and I realize I haven't ate lunch yet. So I walk to the cafeteria and see Four is the only one there. Great. I kinda have a crush on him. I get in line and grab a Dauntless burger, tater tots, and a big slice of Dauntless Cake. Yum. I take a breath and go sit by Four.

"Hey, why are you here so late?" I ask.

"I like to be alone when I eat but a little company doesn't bother me." He says with that goofy grin of his that is really cute. "Why are you here?"

"Christina took me shopping for the party tonight."

"I hope you chicken out of a dare or two." He says and glances up as I stare at him, confused.

"Did I say that out loud?" He asks nervously.

I slowly nod my head. "Yeah, what does that mean and what are we even doing at the party?"

"Well, we are playing Candor or Dauntless."

"Which is...?"

"Well, some one asks you C or D, and if you pick Candor they ask you to answer a question and if you pick Dauntless you have to complete a dare. If you don't want to answer a question or follow through with a dare, you must remove an article of clothing."

I can feel my eyes widen. That's what the under clothes are for. What he says starts to register in my mind. I take a big bite of Dauntless Cake and shove the rest in his face.

I scoff. "Perv." I say before going to meet Chrissy. He calls after me but I don't care. I wouldn't be surprised if he started licking his face clean.

Four's POV

What have I done? I like Tris, a lot. I have to apologize. I don't deserve the cake on my face so I wipe it off and run after her. I catch up to her.

"Come on Tris. Listen, I'm sorry. Knowing Christina you will have under clothes on though. It's just I-I like you Tris."

She just scoffs in my face and runs off.

Tris's POV

I run to Christina's since I was late I decided to play hard to get with him. Chrissy agrees and gets me ready. I get dressed and Chrissy curls my hair in tight ringlets. For make she gives me a smokey eye, blush, nude colored lipstick, and some concealer for a pimple that wasn't that big. I must agree I look pretty.

Chrissy has a tight black dress that goes down to about mid-thigh and the same under clothes and leather jacket. She does the same make up to and we head for the party.

Christina knocks on the door. Well, this is it.

A/N:

Sorry I took awhile to update. I typed it and then it just disappeared.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters.

If you read this, I am going to refere to you guys as the initiates.

-FOURTRIS_4646