Chapter 3

Tsunade had her head buried in the mountains upon mountains of paperwork when she heard the door knock, having sensed the chakras behind the door, she grinned. Finally! A break from paperwork to have a chat with my brat. Tsunade thought as she yelled at them to come in. She froze when she saw Naruto cradled in the Uchiha's arms, holding her own jaw and ribs. "What did you do, Uchiha?!" She boomed, thinking they sparred a little too violently. Naruto made a sound of protest and waved her hand as she tried to tell Tsunade that it wasn't Sasuke's fault. "You will tell me what happened later. Word for word." She growled before ordering the raven-haired boy to put Naruto on the couch she tucked into her office for times when Naruto sought Tsunade's company. Tsunade fixed the small blond's dislocated jaw first before she moved onto heal the next problem, Naruto's ribs are broken. "I'm okay now. It's okay." Naruto said as she tried pushing Tsunade's hand away. Sasuke twitched. Why does Naruto always refuse their help? He instinctively grabbed onto Naruto's wrists. "Just let her help you, dobe." Sasuke muttered, not noticing how close they were. Naruto looked at Sasuke before looking away. I knew it. Sasuke thinks I'm even weaker too, I got hurt by a barely passing academy level student. Naruto thought, looking down at the ground. The other two had sensed Naruto's mood change. What did Sasuke say wrong?
"Tell me, Naruto. What's wrong?" Tsunade asked softly like Naruto would break into pieces.
"Nothing is wrong!" Naruto said a little too quickly, throwing on her signature grin. Sasuke glared, he knows something is wrong. Sasuke is mad at me. Naruto thought as she avoided gazing at Sasuke. "Don't worry about it, Baa-chan." Naruto said, patting the Hokage's hand. Naruto stood up and tried to leave but Sasuke grabbed her wrist to stop her. "Why did she call you that?" Naruto's lip trembled. "It doesn't matter anymore, Sasuke." His grip on her wrist tightened and she forced herself not to panic, it's just Sasuke. It's just Sasuke. She chanted in her head.
"It does. It does matter. I don't like it. I don't like what she said." Sasuke growled softly. Naruto's head whipped around to look at Sasuke. Wasn't he mad at her? "I'm not mad at you, you fool. I'm mad at that little shit." Sasuke said, knowing what that look means without Naruto having to say a word. Naruto swallowed nervously before she grinned at Sasuke. "Don't worry about her, teme. I'm sure Kakashi sensei is taking good care of her." Naruto said sadistically, knowing their white-haired teacher wasn't happy at all with the girl and would do anything to make her experience hell. "Come on let's go! Sakura-chan must be waiting for us!" Naruto said, tugging at the raven. "Wait. Tsunade-sama wanted to know what happened."
"Don't worry about it, Uchiha. I'll ask Kakashi." Tsunade said, waving the two teens away.

"Where have you guys been?!" Sakura yelled. "How dare you take up Sasuke-Kun's precious time!" The pink haired girl screeched, pointing an accusing finger at Naruto. Don't feel. Don't flinch. It's fine. I'm fine. Sasuke glared at Sakura. "Quickly! Apologise to him right now, baka!" Sakura said, hitting Naruto over the head.
"I'm sorry, teme."
"Don't call Sasuke-Kun you're the dobe here." Sakura screeched and as she tried to bonk Naruto's head again, Sasuke blocked the hit with an open palm and closed his hand around her fist, grasping it tightly in anger. "Stop hitting Naruto." Sasuke snarled, glaring at Sakura. Sasuke-kun is touching my hand!!!! Sakura squealed and jumped onto Sasuke. "I knew you love me! You were just shy." Sakura cooed as Sasuke struggled to get free. "NO, I don't!" Sasuke shouted and he heard a laugh, only to see Naruto rolling on the ground laughing at his demise. "Let me go Sakura! I don't love you!" Sasuke shouted. He looked back to see Sakura's lips trembling, he had no sympathy for her crying honestly. Not when the reason is as dumb as Sasuke stating the facts that she just ignores. "WHY?! BUT I LOVE YOU SASUKE!" Sasuke cringed at the sound, he turned quickly and pulled Naruto up from the ground before the both of them started making their way to get some food. "Wait for me Sasuke-kun!" Sakura shrilled gleefully as she ran to Sasuke's side, squeezing herself in between Naruto and Sasuke. Bitchhhhh! I want to stand with Naruto. Go away. Go away. Go away. Sasuke chanted in his head. Naruto, noticing Sasuke's glare and knew what the dark-haired male was thinking about, slapped a hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter. She looked at Sasuke, silently asking him if he wants to bolt. He shook his head, even if he bolted, Sakura would still bother him like there is no tomorrow. Well, at least I get to be with Naruto.