Part 33

Author's note:

My apologies, I have been sick and I have not payed much attention to my wattpad but I really appreciate your comments and private messages

In sick days like this, I dont think I could write well but I'll do my best.

This story is dedicated to @BTSJungkook. Sorry for the wait.. I didnt see your message asap. Forgive me dongsaeng..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christine's POV

In a blink of an eye, Friday passed. The meeting for the class representatives ended as well and we'll be having a one week trip where the school is supposed to expose the children to camping and knowing how to survive without the use of technologies even have some team building activities. I got home from work really tired that I just lay flat on the sofa and dumped my bag beside me on the floor as I took a nap.

"Aigoo this kid!"

"She looks tired, let's just go back."

"Shut up, I'm sleepy" I said lazily as I heard voices. I think I'm still dreaming

"YAH GET UP IT'S 7pm!" Suddenly I felt someone grab me and carry me, placing my stomach on whoever's shoulder this is, carrying me like I'm an object on their shoulder

"YAHHH!!!!" I screamed. Im awake and struggling.

"Yah don't move too much!" The man said now with his voice slightly familiar. I looked up and saw Jaebum behind me smiling apologetically at me.

"Mianhe, I told him we'd take you there some other way but he insisted. Let him have it." Jaebum smiled and I returned it. Now I struggled out of Jongin's grip, squirming and kicking but he didn't put me down.

"Yah Kim Jongin what the hell are you doing?!" I said as I got tired and gave up and just whined.

"Taking you somewhere.. WITH STYLE" He said like as if he was Buzz.

Both Jaebum and I just laughed it off but I begged to be put down once we got out of the house.

"Don't you like going to places with style?" He asked me playfully

"Shut up. My cycling shorts were showing! You know school uniform skirts are short!" I scolded him

"But I'll knock those out whoever looks at you." he said showing off his bicep? covered in his uniform sleeve.

"I saved you the trouble then." I said brushing off this warfreak's comment. Even from before, he always liked dealing things using his strength. He was strong but I didn't like it when he gets into fights.

"So uhm where are we going?" I asked both of them and they looked at eachother and smiled before looking at me

"Our Christine is loved by alot of guys already." Jaebum said slightly pinching my nose

"Aigooo I don't want to let you goooo!" Kai said hugging me as we walk towards I dont know. I just follow where they're going. Jaebum just laughed as Kai continued to cling to me.

We soon got to the place with Kai behind me with his arms wrapped around my neck, dodging his head as I was trying to hit him and Jaebum tried to coach me where to hit. We were laughing nonstop when Kai stopped me from my tracks and I look ahead to see my favorite playground, the one where we always go to, all lit up. Swings and slides covered in Christmas lightbulbs and everything felt like a movie.

Jungkook was waiting at the well lit slide, sitting on the edge smiling at us.

"What's this?" I asked the two guys who were now beside me.