⚠4⚠

jisoo opened her eyes,feeling a bit cold

jisoo opened her eyes,feeling a bit cold.the first thing she saw was the white ceiling.the sound of beeping made her look to her left to see her heart rate monitor.her heartbeat was pretty steady.

was she in a hospital? how did she get here?

looking over to her right,she saw a sleeping jennie sitting down on a chair next to her hospital bed.she was now wearing a pair of black jeans and a black shirt on top while her hair were a bit messy.she smiled at the view as she slowly sat up and was about to reach for jennie's hand,though the image of her and eunha kissing popped up,which made her back away and lay back down as she sighed,staring at the ceiling.

she turned on her side and sighed a bit.

"you're awake!"she heard jennie's voice,followed by the sound of her standing up as she turned to look at jennie,who wrapped her arms around her.

"oh,thank god,you're alright."

she felt jennie's arms wrap around her.glancing back at jennie,she saw how she had rested her head on her arm.

"yeah,i'm fine."she mumbled in response, softly shrugging her off.

she didn't want to look at her or talk to her.each time she would look at her,she would only see her and eunha kissing.she hated that view.that view that shattered her heart.maybe it really was her fault.for not opening her eyes sooner to see that jennie was the one for her.

"do you want me to get you anything?water?something to eat maybe?"jennie asked as she felt her hand on her arm,rubbing it in comfort.

jisoo turned to look over at jennie for a single moment."why isn't your girlfriend with you?"she asked in a cold tone,her eyes filling with tears.

she saw how jennie's eyes softened."our relationship wasn't real..."

"oh yeah?cause it seemed pretty real to me.with you and her making out right in the mid-"

she shut up once feeling jennie's soft and toxic lips on hers as she kissed back for a moment before mentally slapping herself as she pushed jennie away lightly.

"stop."

"isn't this what you want?"jennie sighed as she sat down on the edge of her bed.

jisoo sighed in response as she slowly sat up before looking back at jennie."no,jennie,i don't want us to be like this.whether eunha is your actual girlfriend or your fake girlfriend,if you want something such as 'us' to exist once again,you're gonna need to end whatever you have with her."

in jennie's eyes,she saw a glint of happiness,which made her smile a little bit.

"so you're willing to give us another chance?"

"we'll see."jisoo mumbled as she smiled at the younger female,feeling her heart flutter once seeing jennie's smile.she laughed once feeling jennie pull her into a hug as she hugged her back,feeling happier than ever.

you really know you love someone,if hugging them makes you fade away from everything else,even on your worst days.

everyone has experienced it at least one,but jisoo..well she's another story.she experiences it each time she hugs jennie...

---

attention will end soon😭