Sweet Tooth

Hello my friends, can you believe we have like only four months until summer? Holy shit...
*
Anyways this chapter will contain SMUT! You've been warned.
*
Leave some feedback
*
Brooklynn's POV

"Morning," Connor said from behind me. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, nuzzling my neck with his head. His warm breath fanned over me, leaving the same feeling that the sun did when it lingered on your skin. It was warm.

"Good morning," I responded, "I put some bacon on a plate for you, it's in the microwave."

Connor placed a kiss on my neck before he unwrapped himself from me. I shivered as the chilly air hit my skin, wishing that Connor was back to hold me.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him, sitting across from him at the table. I watched him shove a piece of the bacon in his mouth, before glancing up at me.

"Pretty good," he paused, "You were talking in your sleep."

I put my head in my hands to hide the crimson blush that was spreading across my face.

"What did I say?" I asked, hesitantly.

My stomach flipped when a large grin popped onto his face. It sent my wolf into a frenzy.

Swallowing his last piece of bacon, he slowly walked over to me. He moved like a cat hunting a mouse, eyes trained on me and every move I made.

I lifted myself from my chair, stumbling over my own two feet when I walked backwards from Connor. He didn't stop or slow down, he continued to approach me.

I felt my back hit the counter, stopping me from moving back any further. I gulped when Connor reached me, standing so close to me that our chests were touching. His grin still rested on his face, seemingly growing bigger by the second.

He leaned down to my ear, sending shivers through me when I felt his lips touch me.

"You said," He paused, "That you wanted to mate–that you wanted to have my children. You begged me to take you and pin you against a wall and just fuck the hell out of you."

By now, my hands were gripping the edge of the counter and I wondered if my knuckles were white yet. I didn't bother to look down, I was frozen in place. I was frozen when I stared into Connor's eyes.

I managed to scramble some words just so I didn't look like a speechless idiot.

"That sounds like an awful lot of talking."

Idiot.

I thought to myself how silly I must sound, how scared I must have sounded to him. I was disappointed in myself, disappointed that the girl who could easily think up a smart reply, or snarky remark, was now speechless.

I was staring at my flustered expression in his eyes, which had become dangerous. They raked my body, stopping to stare at every square inch that they could possibly find.

I remained frozen like ice under his gaze–Like a deer in the headlights. I could not move.

"Cat got your tongue?" He whispered, his lips brushing my ear. "Or, does my tongue have your cat?"

I didn't know what the hell I was supposed to say, or do.

I was currently being pressed against a counter, with Connor between my legs, and the familiar pull in my lower region. How else was I supposed to deal with this situation aside from doing absolutely nothing?

"I guess I'll do the work," Connor said, "May I?" He questioned me, his fingers resting at the hem of my shorts. I knew what was going to happen if I said yes, but I felt powerless under his stare. I felt like saying no wasn't an option, but either way I didn't want to say no.