Chapter 10:

I wake up the next morning and see Peyton holding Ryder. I smile at them. Peyton says, "My mom will be coming to get Ryder soon so that we can go to school. Our project is due today."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot."

She kisses me. "Well good thing I'm here to remind you."

"Yes a very good thing."

We hear a knock on the front door. We know it is Peyton's mom. "Baby get dressed and ready for school while I go and take Ryder to my mom."

She gets up with Ryder in one arm and grabs his diaper bag with her other hand. She walks out the door and downstairs. I get up and grab a pair of skinny jeans and a band t-shirt. I change into them. I brush my hair and teeth. I then run downstairs. I see Peyton's mom with Ryder in her arms. I kiss Ryder on the forehead. Peyton's mom says, "Remember tomorrow that we have to go to court and testify against your father."

"Yeah I know I'm gonna tell the school that I'm not coming tomorrow. Thanks for watching Ryder until tomorrow so that I can get ready for court."

"No problem. Oh and Abby we may need to have you testify about what you saw yesterday."

"Ok that won't be a problem because I already was planning to come to give my support to Peyton and your family."

Peyton's mom nods and says bye. She walks out the door. I look at Peyton and say, "Come on baby we got to go or we will be late for school."

She nods and then we walk out the door. We get on my motorcycle and ride to school. When we get there we get off and walk to class. We have to present our project first. We spend the whole class on our project. The teacher says, "Good job girls I think you guys will get an A+ for this one. Peyton and I smile and say thanks. The bell rings and we walk out. I kiss Peyton and say, "I will see you after class." She nods and we go our separate ways.

A/N: Please if you liked this chapter vote, comment, or both. I'm sorry it was so short and a day late I have just been really busy. I have a question for you guys. Would you guys like for my next book to be about a gangster les girl, a military les girl, a les girl with cancer, a les girl with a disability, or a cop les girl?