Chapter 21

Gabrielle's P.O.V

"Well your going to need a chaperone." Liam said

"What about Ed Sheeran or 5SOS?" Louis says

"Yea I'm going to be spending 8 months of my life with them anyways." I shrug 

"You can ask them today." Harry says the car stops and were at the hotel. I'm the only one that got off and ran into the hotel. Our room had 3 beds, Harry and Zayn share a bed, Niall and Louis share a bed then there's me and Liam. Were only in California for a week then were headed to Europe. I open the room with the key card and lock the door behind me. I plug my phone into charger and grab my laptop to work on Liams present. I hear a knock on the door, I put the laptop on the bed and grab Niall's baseball bat. I slowly walk over and look threw the peep hole. There are 5 teenage boys standing in the hallway.

"Who is it?" I ask

"5SOS." One of them answers

"What's the pasword?" I ask 

"Kitten." That must be Luke. I unlock the door and stand behind it, as soon as one stepped in I swung the bat. He dodged it.

"Shit you must be Gabbie, I'm Luke." The dirty blonde with a lip piercing said holding out his hand, I grab it and shake it quickly. 

"I'm Calum" The one with jet black hair said

"I'm Ashton." The one with light brown hair said

"I'm Michael" The one with random colored streak in his hair said. I shook all their hands, they all hand Austrlian accents.

"Nice to meet you guys. " I say and then I hear another knock on the door. I look through the peep hole to see a man with ginger hair and colorful tattoos covering his left hand stood at the door. 

"Do you guys know him?" I ask Luke, he goes over and looks threw the peep hole.

"Oh yea that's Ed." He opens the door and Ed walks in. 

"Hey guys." He fist bumps each, He ha an english accent like the lads

"You must be Gabbie." He walks over to me and shakes my hand. He's not that much taller than me, he's about 5'7 and I'm 5'4. I'm almost all their heights actually which is weird. 

Niall's P.O.V

Were finally done and were heading back to the hotel. We missed Gabbie like crazy, she's probably bored out of her mind.We grabbed her some pizza since none of us felt like cooking. My phone beeps indecating a twitter update or a message. I click on it to see a bunch of tweets from Gabbie and Luke. I clicked the first picture of them making funny faces and laughing around.

@GTomlinson hanging with @5SOS and @Edsheeran Having a blast. 

I check Lukes tweet @Luke5SOS check out @GTomlinson singing 

I click the link and it opens up Gabbie's youtube page. There are 3 videos of her signing different songs and 5SOS backing her up with instruments.

"Lads look." I show the video of Gabbie signing I'm not just a Girl with 5SOS playing in the back round. They edited the video and it looks like an actual music video. The next one was of her singing Really Don't Care by Demi Lavato. They all had pictures of Daniel, they ripped them up and used the pieces as confetti. The last video was of all of them singing Bruno Mars the lazy song. She sang the non sexual parts of course. It kinda makes me jealous to see her having so much fun with someone besides us. Were finally at the hotel and the elavator door stops at our floor and we all hop off. We reach the room and her laughing. Liam swipes the key card on the door and lets us in, the room is a total mess.